Shot 3

I just saw the video song of 'Vaaste' by Dhvani Bhanushali and Nikhil D'souza. Anddd i was like o.....my....god...It just touched by heart so couldn't resist myself from posting the same story but in Avneil version and really hope u will like it and those who didn't listen this song please listen it and not only song the video as well...
_________________________________________

The whole college has been decorated and students are seen practicing dances and songs as spring fest is going to held so every other person where busy practicing.

A group of three girls were also seen practicing as they where going to participate..

Juhi: Yaar Avni, where is Vidyut bula na use we need to practice. Competetion aaj hi he...

Avni: Juhi, don't worry na voh ata hi hoga. Uski abhi abhi mujhse baat hui he..

Juhi: Tune yeh adha ghanta pehle bhi bola tha..

Riya: Ye lo aa gaya...

All look at the side where Riya pointed and our Avni became the happiest seeing the person standing in front of her...

Avni(smiling widely): Vid...

Vid: Avni, i need to talk to you...

Avni: Bolo...

Vid: Alone...

Avni: What happened jaan, anything serious?

Vid: Come with me

Scene changes:

A big lamborgini stops infront of the college and four boys comes out of it while the one who came out of the driver seat was the centre of attraction. Every girl was oogling him shamelessly but he didn't gave a damn...

Aman: Yaar Neilll...

Neil: What???

Ali: Sari ladkiya tujhe hi kyu ghurti rehti hai hume kyu nahi koi dekhte...

Dd: Exactly, mein tou soch raha hu tere saath ajse kahi pe jaonga hi nahi...

Neil: Maat jana...(and he went to canteen directly while ignoring them)

Dd: Arre rukh mei tou mazakh kar raha...

Aman: Ha yaar...

Ali: Chal chor hum bhi canteen chalte hai...(and also moved to canteen)

Canteen:

Neil was sitting on chair and was drawing something while recording a song...

Neil: Vaaste Jaan Bhi Du 
Main Gawah Emaan Bhi Du 
Kismato Ka Likha Mod Du 

While a girl gives him a flying kiss but he ignores it and goes to libraray where again the girl goes after him...

Library:

Neil: Badle Mein Main Tere 
Jo Khuda Khud Bhi De 
Jannate Sach Kahu Chhod Du 

The girl hikes her top up and tries to seduce him but he lower down her top and keeps his bag and phone on a table and goes to search for a book while the girl fumes...

Mitali: What the.... himmat kese hui Mitali Sharma ko ignore karne ki you have to pay for it mr....but what should i do...yess bara song record karna pasand hai na use toh voh phone hi fekh deti hu

Terrace:

Avni: Kya huya baby...

Vid: Avni...(deep breath) i think we should breakup..

Avni: What....

Vid: It will be better for both of us..

Avni: Pls don't say like this Vid...i will die..pls(crying)

Vid: Avni, try to understand it's not gonna work

Avni: What is not gonna work Vid...just tell me mujhse koi galti hui hai..just tell me i'll fix it aur age se tumhe kabhi shikayat ja moka nahi dungi...i swear(hiccuping)

Vid: Avni pls try to understand..

Avni: Vid pls...no..( and holds his hand)

Vid: Avni leave my hand...

Avni: Plsss( tears were flowing continuously)

Vid: Leave my hand i said...

He jerks her hand and leave from there while Avni kept shouting his name...

Tumse Zaada Main Na Jaanu 
Tumse Khud Ko Main Pehchanu 
Tumko Bas Main Apna Maanu Mahiya 

Vaaste Jaan Bhi Du 
Main Gawah Emaan Bhi Du 
Kismato Ka Likha Mod Du 

While she goes downstairs crying everyone was looking at her. She went down took her bag and was about to leave but Juhi and Riya tries to stop her but she didn't listened to anything and left from there...

While on the other side Mitali throws away Neil's phone

Avni was leaving the college while she got a phone and she heard the voice note which touched her heart....

_________________________________________

Ahhh long one.... these shot has another part which i will try to update soon and if it doesn't cover in one part then there will be two parts not more than that...

And guys pls follow this cutie Artiiii66 she started writing a story 'beyhadh'. It's a really interesting story so pls give ur love she needs it and do give me love as well... love u guys

18-04-2019