Please Don't Ignore

I thought a lot about this and now I can't do this anymore. I don't want to betray you guys anymore I just can't. 

Zia Imam actually doesn't exist. Even if it does it's not me. I liked the name Zia and the surname you guys know from where i got it. I did this for a reason. There was reason for which i had opened a fake account to present my writings. I can't tell you guys the reason but at that time I didn't thought much because at that time you guys were not there with me. At that time I didn't thought bout anyone's feeling cause i didn't knew anyone. It's more than 1 and a half year in this platform and the love and support i get never lessened. So finally after gaining a lot of courage I thought to reveal the truth.

I know after all this you guys wouldn't definitely want me in this platform but before leaving I just want to clear some things. Yes it's true I faked my identity but except that i didn't faked anything.  I was always me with you guys. My behavior, my emotions and every bits of myself was true except the identity and I have truly loved you guys from the beginning till now. You guys are like my family and i don't want to keep you guys in dark anymore.

I know you guys will hate me and it's your right cause I deserve this hatred. All I can do now is ask for forgiveness and can go away from here and i would do this because i don't want to hurt you guys anymore.

I won't be deleting this account it would be as it is and please don't follow me anymore cause I don't deserve this.

And there are some special people whom i'm not mentioning but guys if you know that it's for you please don't ever think that i didn't loved you guys the way you guys did. I share some really special bond with you people which i don't want to break but my one mistake took away all of you guys away from me but i wouldn't ever forget you remember this and hope that you would do too as a good memory i guess.

Wish you people a great life ahead and hope you'd become success and would get what you want.

Adieu