Shot 4

Here Avni and Neil's family are business partners and decided to get there children married with each other. Neil was the happiest bcuz he always had a crush on avni but Avni was not at all happy. She thought that Neil's life will be ruined if she marries him but her family didn't listened to her also said that to not tell Neil bout her past. She tried a lot to tell him but couldn't and finally they both got married and now Avni is sitting on the middle of the bed and thinking how to tell Neil bout her past and how will he react after knowing it.

Avni: Avni...avni...avni...relax nothing will happen he is not like other boys. He is different he will understand u but what if he gets angry and gives me divorce then what will i do....

Neil: kya kusur-pusur kar rahiho..

Avni: huh???

Neil: What? Jab se aya hu tabse khudse bate kiye ja rahiho...kuch kehna hai?

Avni: yes...i mean no..huhh....yes

Neil: bolo kya baat hai...

Avni: actually it's bout my past...

Neil: ok tell me...i'm listening...

Avni: i had a bf during my college days..

Neil: and u still love him??

Avni: no..umm....he betrayed me...

Neil: oh..so now u don't believe in love?

Avni: no...it's nothing like that...actually the thing is...umm...i don't know how will u react .....

Neil: just tell me...

Avni: i'm not a virgin...(taking a deep breath)

Neil: what???

Avni: i'm not a virgin....

Neil: u aren't a virgin while avni nods negetively...omg! U aren't a virgin...u had sex with ur boyfriend out of love...

Avni: yes...(low voice)

Neil: let me congratulate you first...Congratulation, u have committed the worse offence of ur life...while Avni was shocked seeing his this type of behaviour...

Neil: i mean how can u lose ur virginity...it's not like we r living in the era of development and modernity that's why we have to do all this....didn't ur parents told u...Avni's tears weren't stopping listening to his talks

Neil: didn't they told u that dekh beta kuch ulta seedha maat kar lena, samaj mein bari izzat hai humari...

Avni: Neil...

Neil: What Neil...huhhh...but u still did something ulta seedha. What kind of daughter are u...now u will tell it's the fault of the guy but it's not...he has a dick and if God gave you the privilege of having a dick that means you have the privilege of dominating the people with vaginas...didn't anybody told u that, ur purity is more important than ur degreed at the time of marriage? I mean....it's ok if ur husband had sex before which i hadn't still u on the other hand needs to be pure...u get it...we might be living in the era of modernity but for you it's still the same world with restrictions....

Avni eyes where red and puffy due to continuous crying and she was cursing Neil mentally....(in mind) i thought u r different but u r also same as others...every fucking men r same....and she started crying more but the next thing which left Neil's mouth shocked her to the core...

Neil: i know u r cursing me in ur mind but u know to be honest it's not just bout men, there are more number of women than men who has this kind of mentality and they are never going to change. So.....while wiping her tears...don't feel ashamed. Don't feel low due to ur past . Be urself and if they love u for what u r , it's perfect and if not then they can go hell right...(chuckling)...u should be the one to bring the change. It should be u to become the fire and burn all the differences between Men and Women bcuz some of us r happy to have our brains dominated by our dicks...understood...

While she nods her head slowly...

Neil: Ab agar mujhe gali dena khatam hogaya ho tou can i get a hug saying this he takes her in his arms where she fits perfectly....u know what...

Avni: what?

Neil: i love u...she quickly withdrews herself from him and stares at him blankely...

Avni: really...

Neil: ofcourse, why i will lie(smilingly)

Avni: i think i....

Neil: u...

Avni: love u too...

Neil: u only think...

Avni: yes...i mean no

Neil: u r way to cute...and she blushes. Suddenly approaches near her and whispers....can i....only if u want...

She nods her slowly and thus the night became blissful for them...

We live in society where people will say many thing but we shouldn't give a damn and lead our life according to us. We should only listen to those who care for us and understand us others can go to hell. We should be the one to bring the change...

PS: Not my idea...
_________________________________________

Don't know what i wrote but if u like it pls give love..

22-04-2019