2

Dee^

A/n we jus gone switch Kei apartments into a house okay alright❤
Autumn-

"Just a few more weeks Niya" I said messaging her back.

"Why dont you come live with me and Kei?" Niya asked

"Because, word is he letting Jordan stay there too until he gets his job or whatever im straight on campus" I told Niy.

She sighed, "If I wasn't prego you know I would've stayed, but apparently I can't" Niya said and I rolled my eyes.

"You knew that from the get go "I chuckled helping her pack

"Seriouly Autumn, its not that bad.. Keimonie's house is a damn 4 bed room come on" Niya begged.

"Did you not just here me say Jordan's staying there? Im good if i decide I want to move off of campus then I'll just talk to my ma about one" I said sighing.

She stuck her bottom lip out.

"I really think yall should just talk" Janiya said as I played with my nails.

"Keimonie's having a party tonight right?" I asked and she sighed before nodding.

"I won't be attending this one tho intil my baby pops, Ill be upstairs watching that American Visa shit they be talking about" Niya said

"You mean American Vandal?" I asked and she busted out laughing. 

I shook my head then got up.

"Where you going?" Niya asked

"Dee wanted me to come over" I said and Niya mugged me.

"You and that nigga better not b-..."

"Niy we don't mess" I said cutting her off and she nodded.

"Yet" I added before dipping out of the room .

Once I got to my car I sped off to Dee's ready to spill the tea .

Dee has been here for me and im always here for him, we've never taken things past a friend level and I like that.

Once I saw Dee he pulled me into a long hug before letting me fully in.

"I need to vent" he sighed and I nodded sitting on his couch.

"But.. Schools first so I also need yp help on this" Dee said pulling put a paper and a binder.

I sighed heavily "oh my godd Dee"

"You the only person I know that can do this shit commere"he said licking his lips.

I shook my head before sitting next to him.

"Don't do that fine shit nigga" I chuckled.

.....

"So then divide all three, add it then subtract 180?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Mhm" I said and he did that then closed the book.

"Nah I had it I just wanted your company" he said laying his head on my shoulder.

I smacked my lips "You really just wasted 30 minutes of my time dumbass nigga, damn" I said shaking my head.

"Nah I really do have to vent about some shit.. Zaxbys?" He asked and I nodded grabbing my keys.

Soon after we got our food, we sat down in a boof.

"So wassup" I asked taking a sip of my drink and he looked down.

"Ight so, remember when I told you my ma was sick ?" He asked and I nodded.