8

Jai(jaianna)^
Jordan-

Next day..

"Let me go!" The pale woman screamed

"Shut the Fuck up before I kill yo ass!" Trey yelled in her face and she looked taken back

"What the hell do you want with me?" She asked

"Say cheese" Quon said taking a picture and she sighed.

"You get the number from Autumn?" Trey asked and I nodded dialing the number and pressed facetime.

He answered ib a groggy voice due to the fact that it was early, once he saw my face he raised his eyebrows.

"Aye I been meaning to tell you sum " he said with a slight smirk.

"Yo little sister got some goooood pussy!" He yelled into the phone pissing me off. 

"Wish I could same about yo mommas lungs? Or was it breast cancer?" I asked flipped the camera and his eyes lit causing him to immediately jump up.

"Where's my sister?" I asked

"How the fu-.. Man I swear to god yall- yall better not hurt her!" He said and Trey took the phone

"You got 10 seconds to show Jaianna" Trey said propping the phone up and put a knife to her skin. She instantly began to cry and you could here movements on the phone.

Once he showed Jai she was all bruised up, chained up, and was asleep on the floor, she also looked like he hadn't eaten in months.

I felt my fist clench up as I kicked his ma in the chest making her fall down. 

I was about to beat her ass but stopped myself. No matter the situation my parents ain't raise me no where near that way.

Quon got on top of her and started beating her ass as we heard the screames of Dee.

"I'll continue nigga if you don't give us Jai!" He yelled.

Dee sighed before we heard movements.

We heard sniffing on the other line before he spoke"w-were do I need to meet yall?" He asked

"By that building on Riverstone 1345"Trey said and he nodded before hanging up.

"You goo bro?" Quon asked and I nodded.

Trey went upstairs to the main part of the trap and came back down with two buff duded.

"Rainbow, and Speak" he said pointing to each one

"Rainbow?" I asked

"He's gay, we use him to torture a few niggas if you know what I mean?" He asked and I cringed.

"Why speak?" I asked curious.

"He dosnt talk, everybody always tells him to speak so we just named him that" Quon answer and I chuckled.

"They coming along, cant go to shits like this without backup" Trey said and I nodded.

We soon tied up the woman and put her in the trunk. Once we finished my phone started ringing

                    💍Foreverrr💍..

I answered the facetime and Autumn was all up in the camera.

"You good?" She asked

"YuP, you straight?" I asked and she nodded.

"What you up to?" I asked noticing she was outside.