10

I know i slipped and said Jayden in the chapter before the last chapter just know it was the little brother Jaylen...

Yeah that nigga dead dead my bad for scaring y'all..

Jordan-

"Nah man you got it all wrong I've missed practice twice and I told you it was a family emergency" I defended

"Jordan, you've missed workouts, practice, and even when you were at practice you slacked off with your mind on everything but basketball, your highschool coach did a lot to get you here and all you did was show us-..."

"Man yall playing yall really gotta be playing with me right now" I said sighing.

"Look just give me one more chance, yall can't just take my damn scholarship I need that shit to continue on " I said calming down and it got quiet on the other end

"Listen son, this isn't highschool ball, chances won't be handed out like you a big ass kid. Once again I apologize, but Hopefully you can make me regret letting you go" he said before ending the call.

I through my phone making it hit the wall and put my hands in my face.

"Fuck that phone do to you?" Autumn mumbled and I sighed

Why the fuck is all this shit happening to me out of all fucking people?" I just started a damn life up there, I just got a damn job up there, but now I can't even attend college? Ian even been in that bitch for a full month.

Autumn came behind me then wrapped her arms around me and layed her head on my shoulder.

"You gonna be straight" she sighed and I shook my head

"Nah im not, that scholarship being gone means me being in college is over, that job I just fucking got is o v e r, now I really have no choice but to run back into the streets"I mumbled the last part and she smacked her lips then came in front of me. 

She moved my face with her hands to were we had eye contact.

"Ain't shit over, that scholarship a phasing shit but a damn name in the future" Autumn said seriously and it got quiet.

"Come on" She said grabbing my hand and slid some slides on.

"To where?" I groaned really not in the mood. It gotta be like 7 in the damn morning.

She ignored me and pulled me out the dark house and outside where they were still putting out the fire.

"Im suprised they asses havnt told the neighborhood to evacuate all this damn smoke" I coughed as we got into her car.

'Before I do' by sevyn streeter played on the radio as we drove in silence.

"When we get married can our 1st dance be to this?" Autumn asked causing a small smile to form across my mugging face.

"But before I dooooo I wanna know For I go there with youuuuu" she sang and I chuckled trying to hide my smile

She grabbed my chin making me face her.

"Truthfullyyyyyy
Honestlyyyyy
I need, I need, I need to believe
I wanna let go, but I don't really know
I heard you got a girlfriendddddd
Say it ain't so, you ain't on the low
I don't think I could handle ittttttt
I wanna go, to another level, with youuuuuu