9

Jordan-

I started panicking and was about to run back into the direction of the house but saw Autumn walking back up the street.

"Fucking track stars" my dad mumbled and I smacked my teeth letting out a sigh of relief.

We Soon heard sirens coming our way and I ran my hands down my face in frustration.

"Somebody really blew this bitch up" I said to myself.

""What we gonna do ma?" I asked as she sighed out of frustration.

"I really don't know, we'll talk about it later" she told me and I nodded.

"Y'all can stay at my pap's house until yall get back on y'all feet" Autumn told them and they nodded.

"Did you get that bag?" She asked my dad and he nodded pulling out a black duffel bag.

Soon the firetrucks pulled up along with the nosy ass news and police.

........

"Do you have any Idea who could've done this?" The officer asked.

"No sir" I replied

"Would you like us to continue with an investigation?" He asked

"No sir"

"Yes " me and my ma both said at the same time.

"We have things covered officer, it happend it happend" I said and he nodded.

I felt my ma burning a hole in my neck but I ignored it. I know exactly who it was and I have him handled. That would turn back on me if they started looking for him.

"What did you do boy?" My ma asked rubbing her hands down her tear stained face.

It stressed me out to see her stressed out.

"Nothing ma...lets go so we can get everything figured out" I said to her and she shook her head.

"No, so I can get everything figured out, or we as in me and yo dad.. I really don't want you doing no stupid shit specially with Jai in the hospital" my ma said

"B-..."

"No she's right, you just need to focus on whats going on with college, stay out of ATL" my dad said shaking his head and went inside of Autumn's house.

My ma continued talking to the officers and I just rubbed my hand down my face.

"You ready?"Jasmine asked me and I nodded as we both got into my car.

Good thing we parked across the street at Autumn's house since we wanted to say wassup to her parents, as for my ma and paps car... That shit totaled also.

Once we pulled off we went straight to Trey's trap.

"So much shit is going on" Autumn yawned.

The time read 5:17 and we havnt even slept yet..

......

"Damn he got yall asses working like slaves" Autumn said as we walked into Trey's trap and I smacked her neck.

"Ima fu-..."

"Wassup man" Trey said dapping me

"Wess ma" he said smiling at Autumn.

Autumn nodded her head and gave him a smile.

"Why shawty being all nice and shit? Fuck you do dick her down?" He asked and turned around.