13

Jordan-

"Jordan if you go out there, you will fucking die" Trey said grabbing my shoulder

"Trey, I don't give a fuck" I snatching out his grip and jogged out back.When I didn't see Autumn, I panicked and just went crazy with the gun.

Trey and Quon came beside me shooting along with me.

"Th- this ain't over!" The nigga yelled jogging back to his car but Trey shot him in his back

"Dumbass"

I quickly ran over to my car and looked down to see Autumn in the back seat curled up rocking back and forth like a crazy person.

I sighed in relief causing her to jump

"Its me chill" I said opening the door trying to help her but she moved her arm.

"D-dont fucking touch me" She said and I sighed.

"Autu-..."

"Out of all that shit you be talking yo ass scared of some damn bullets" Trey chuckled.

"Aye chill out, she serious" I said shaking my head and he smacked his teeth

"Nigga you go by my orders, you getting a little to comfortable"

I chuckled "listen nigga, I don't go by shit, right now im trynna make sure my girl straight so move along" I said seriously

"See, that's not how it work around these streets. I be trynna let shit slide with you cause you like fam, we been fucking wit yo ass since diapers, but see what we not finna do is act like you running shit" Trey said now stern walking up to me.

Trey was big, by big I mean big in the streets, A lot of people fucked with Trey, a lot didn't, but ian ever been no pussy and its gonna remain that way.

I walked up with Trey till we were nearly face to face and his lil crew came behind him.

I nodded my head before we both aimed our guns at each other's heads.

"You about shit right? Pull it" Trey said sternly.

Before I could squeeze the trigger my phone rang again and I remembered Jai.

I chuckled then put the gun down and so did he.

"You can have the rest of yo shit, but im not getting into that shit and its nothing you can say or do to make me. " I said turning off and got into the car.

Autumn still had her head down causing me to sigh.

"Babygirl.." I said calmy holding her hand but she snatched it.

"Aye, you good now im here" I said turning fully towards her.

I've never seen her like this, but I guess you can only take so much shit before you break

Looking at her with concerned eyes I sighed going to my trunk and grabbed the duffel bags. I tossed them to Trey as he looked at me crazy.

"These won't be needed, I won't be needed" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah ight, we'll see"

I ignored him and got into my car. I wanted to go see Jai, but I couldn't send Autumn in there like this.

I quickly sped home in silence. Once I got there I finally got Autumn out after a good 5 minutes and we went inside.

She jogged pass me and went into the guest room then shut rhe door.

I smacked my teeth and jogged behind her going inside and layed on the bed on top of her.

"Get yo fat ass off of me" she mumbled and I smacked my lips