Prologue

A/n Ok. Here we go. I do not own the characters or this general idea. The characters are all Uncle Rick's. Btw whatever song or video I put on the top is probably what I'm lisening to while posting the chapter.
*3rd Person*

In the beginning there was nothing. An endless plain of emptiness so large that it would be incomprehensible to any being. Eventually, something took consciousness. It was nothing, but everything at the same time. It knew everything, yet nothing. It was the conscious of the endless abyss. It knew nothing of how it was created. 

The being knew that their name was Perseus, Percy for short. It did not know what to do, so it spent thousands of years trying to figure out what its purpose was.

“This is so very boring. Nothing has happened in thousands of years. I am lonely and have nothing to do.” It said to no one in particular. “I could try to create another being again but I may hurt myself again. What about creating another timeline to test things out while I let this one do whatever it please’s. Okay okay focus. What do you want in this timeline? Something that is not darkness. Light. That's a good name.” At that moment the timestream split in two. Two streams creating a second timeline. In doing this one task, they opened up almost all of their abilities. Unbeknownst to them, this split in the timeline created an explosion like blast that humans would one day call the big bang. 

In this new timeline there were lights in the sky. When they looked closer they saw it was a giant ball of gas that glowed. Suddenly the universe wasn’t so dark. “I could get used to this.” And time went by as the being enjoyed the euphoria of no longer being in total darkness.

One day they saw something, someone, in the original timeline. They hid themselves from the new being, with a feeling to not show themselves. This new being was called Void. He did not know about the other timeline. He was simply not powerful enough to feel it. Percy watched and realized that Void had created something he did not even think about. “How could I be so ignorant to not create gender?” He watched as the new being explored its surroundings that Percy knew all too well. 

As time went on Void created Chaos and Order. The embodiment of those exact things. Chaos and Order created the universe and the planets. Together they created Gaea, Mother Earth, and the rest of the Primordial Council. They, as one, were good rulers. 

Now Percy wasn’t watching this timeline when the war between Chaos and Order began. All he knew was they had an argument about who was more powerful and who should have the last say in things, and at the end of the war, Chaos ruled supreme. But it was said that he just barely won the war, as the two were meant to be created equal. Some of the Primordials saw him flash away and no one had seen him since.

Years after the war, Gaea gave birth to a new race, the titans. Uranus, the father of the titans and husband to Gaea, began to ignore his wife and kids, and become arrogant and prideful. After all, he became the king of the Primordials after Chaos disappeared. Kronos, the youngest of the titans, killed his father Uranus under his mother's orders. She had gotten sick of her husband's behavior. As Uranus died he cursed his son to suffer the same fate as him. He was to be chopped up into little pieces by his children. Percy watched in amusement at the whole situation. “How could someone let power get to their head?”

Kronos became the king of the titans and married his sister Rhea. He was a good ruler at first. He was a fair person and didn't want to be anything like his father. He had seen first hand what power could do to someone. Rhea fell pregnant with Kronos’s child and gave birth to the first goddess, Hestia. When Rhea presented the baby to Kronos, he remembered his father's curse. In a panic, he took the child and swallowed it whole. Rhea was horrified by her husband, but she could do nothing about it. Percy was outraged. “HOW COULD ANY PERSON DO SUCH A THING TO ANOTHER LIVING BEING. HE OUGHT TO BE SMITED” This happened many times after, and every time he swallowed a child he became more irritable and angry. Percy had come up with a brilliant idea. He quickly put the idea into a pregnant Rhea and she gave birth to the child, but put a rock in blankets instead of the baby and gave it to Kronos. She hid the real baby and named him Zeus. He grew-up in a cave and was raised by the nymphs in the nearby forest. When he grew older his mother told him what his father had done to his siblings and they both wanted to get revenge. Zeus went undercover as a cupbearer and got his father to puke up his other siblings using a mixture of mustard and wine. They all went to war and eventually defeated Kronos with the help of their father’s lost siblings that were banished to the deepest parts of the Underworld. The three brothers, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades chopped up their father just as Kronos did to his father.

The gods elected Zeus as their new king, as they would not have been able to escape their father without him. They created a palace on top of Mount Olympus and called it Olympus. And so the gods ruled over the world and expanded the Olympian Council to twelve members. They moved west with the mortals and now reside in New York City on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building. They, like the rulers before them, became arrogant and prideful. This is when Percy decided to reveal himself to this version of the universe.