Chapter Four

A/n This is easily the longest chapter I've ever written. Almost 3,000 words. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans and most of the characters are Uncle Rick's. Enjoy new update.

Why is it so cold in New York? I mean the citys beautiful during the winter time, post Christmas and New Years. It's not like I was able to enjoy New York during Christmas. Working is fun. No but seriously, New York, cold. This old cold bus isn't helping. And theres no sun out for natural heat. Thank you Zeus.

It's actually really cloudy, almost black outside. I look out the window of the moving bus. The New York City buildings look like they're touching the sky, but only one is. The weathers been like this for a few weeks now. Wonder what's got Zeus's panties in a bunch.

"Whose whats are in a what?" Grover asked me confused. Oh umm, I could play with him a little bit. "Oh, I was just saying whats got Zeus's panties in a bunch. The weathers been really shit lately. You know because hes the god of the sky and stuff." He looked very nervous. "Yeah they sky and stuff." He ducked back under the seat, dodging a piece of Nancys pb&j. "I'm gonna kill her." I said turning away from the window. I gripped the seat pretending it was her stupid little face. That's when Grover got really scared. "Nononono. It's fine, we're good, I' m good. I-I like peanut butter." I saw her rip off a corner of her sandwich and aim it at Grovers curly hair. "Nope, I'm not having it today."

I shuffled past Grover out of our seat and walked up to her. Sitting next to the redhead was her equally horrid boyfriend. He was the captain of the baseball team at our school and that was the only reason she was dating this rat. "Robert." I growled under my breath. "Hey Nancy," I said. She turned her head to look at me. "Hey bitch. What can we help you with." Robert smirked. I ignored his insult and kept looking at the living cheeto. "Can you kindly stop throwing your whole wheat peanut butter and jelly sandwich at my friend." I said with a fake smile. I wasn't really asking if they could, but apparently they were to dumb to read between the lines. "I dont think I will." She gave me a toothy grin. Her teeth were crooked and yellow. Get some braces kid.

"If you dont, I'll tell Mr. Brunner that youre bullying Grover." I said with false confidence.

Robert stood up. He was a good three inches taller than me and definitely more muscular than my wimpy human body. He laughed through his sentence "I don't think you will, Jackson. I don't think you have the balls to do that." He puffed out his chest when I didn't say anything. "Thats what I thought Jacky boy." He cackled. He looked back at me. "What? Scram little boy." He pushed me away with his hands.

"What about this. Stop throwing you goddamn sandwich at my friend." I said loudly, grabbing the attention of Chiron, sorry Mr. Brunner. "Mr. Jackson, will you please sit down. We don't want you to fall." He said kindly, not mentioning the cuss word. "As for Ms. Bobofit, if you cannot keep your food to yourself, I'll have to unfortunately confiscate it and we wouldn't want that." Nancys face turned red. I couldn't tell if she was mad or embarrassed, but Robert was definitely mad.

I hurried back to my seat and plopped myself back next to Grover who looked, proud? "Dude, you didnt have to do that for me, but that was awesome. You completely embarrassed her." I looked out the clouded window. I took my sleeve to wipe away the condensation. "Yeah, I did, didnt I." We were here, the Metropolitan Museum of Art. This is going to be fun.

They filed all of us out of the bus and gave us this whole speech of how we were representing our school here and how we should be respectful, blah blah blah. Mrs. Dodds looked me in the eyes while saying the respectful part. Lady, if you want my respect, you've got to earn it. To be fair she probably doesnt want my respect, but my life.

We walked past all the other exhibits as we made our way through the museum. We even passed a room with a giant spider statue. But we were really here for the Greek exhibit.