Chapter Three

A/n Okay I genuinely thought I had posted this, but nope. I wanted to ask, if I uploaded another story not related to Percy Jackson, would you read it?

*Percy POV*

Well Grover just left to "go to the bathroom", but I'm assuming he's going to contact the camp or Chiron. I have to start acting more like a 12 year old. I mean kids are petty, but so am I, so I dont know what to do.

Grover came back into the room "Hey Percy, we should go to bed now so we have energy for the orientation they do every year."

"Yeah thats a good idea if it wasnt like 3 in the afternoon, dude." I laughed.

Oh, r-right. Sorry. he said nervously. We could watch a movie then. I dont really want to talk to the other kids. Theyre all jerks.

Sure, but only if I get to choose the movie.

I got changed into my Little Mermaid pajamas and hopped into my bed. Grover looked at me weird. "Why do you have Little Mermaid pajamas?"

I gave him a dumbfounded look. "Cause it's the best movie ever. It has Under The Sea in it and thats what were watching."

"Ok then." He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

~Time Skip Brought to you By Kronos~

It's been a few days since school started, and Chiron is at the school teaching my Latin class. I have to act like a troubled kid who didn't watch all these 'myths' play out. I fall asleep in class. I mean I do care about school, but it's so boring. It' s so easy to fall asleep in class. They over work these kids. What even is the American school system? But aside from the bad school system, my pre-algebra teacher is a fury, specifically Alecto. Powerful one to send at me Hades. Wait, shit. I never talked to Hades! He probably thinks I'm actually a child of Poseidon! Shit. You know what? I'll talk to him later. I don't have time right now. Later, damn you stupid demigod forgetfulness. Maybe its just me, but I'm blaming the demigodness.

So here I am, in another class that sucks because 'Mrs.Dodds' hates me and loves this bully Nancy Bobofit. She said that she would make me erase all the answers out of math books for talking back to Nancy. Little bitch, with daddy's money and a perfect little life.

Everybody in this damn school is a rich little bastard. Oh I went to France this summer, but dad made me fly in the older jet. It was so unfair. My sister got to fly in the newest one. Like shut up. Really? That sucks. I went to live at our house in Outerbanks. They should make a movie or something there. But my room is too small. We get it. Your family has money and you get the newest tech and best schools in the country. There are people that are dying because they dont have fresh water. They have no food, they live on the streets where people dont even glance at them. The Gods and governments need to be held accountable for their lack of action. Ok I need to calm down. I'm gonna keep getting mad.

But there is one good thing about this school. Chiron's class. He has tournament days and brings in old Roman armor to show us. He does it to see how much we've learned. We go up to the board and write as many people from the myths as possible, what god they worshipped, and what city they're from, etc. I have to not only forget names, but spell them horribly wrong. What do you think Zeus will do when he finds out that you spelled his name wrong? Probably get back at you somehow. Probably smite you. Thou shant not spell thy name incorrectly. He would yell from the heavens then, boom, you're now ashes.

Chiron is a great teacher. To be fair hes been teaching for thousands of years, but he's the only person to ever catch Nancy saying something wrong. Her sneaky little insults, throwing pieces of paper at me, one time she even tried to trip me. Every single time, he caught her in the act. Everyone else thinks she's an angel and I'm the devil spawn. I mean I don't know where or what I came from, but go off. She chose me of all people to pick on. Out of all the rich kids that infest this school, this kleptomaniac, with red hair and Cheeto dust sprayed on her face, chooses me, a not wealthy troubled kid that looks like he just rolled out of bed. Well, an annoying redhead is not going to be the end of my problems. Actually, she was just the start.