Chapter Two

A/n Ok I genuinely thought I posted this the other day and then I see I didn't so, sorry I guess. Anyway I own nothing except the story, everything else goes to Uncle Rick. 

*Percy's POV*

I went looking around for school's and found Yancy Academy. It was a boarding school in upstate New York. You know away from the city where you're basically in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees, trees, and guess what? More trees."Sure, why not." I set up a whole big story. I gave myself the symptoms of a demigod, ADHD and dyslexia. I manipulated the mist to make it seem that Percy Jackson had always existed. I made up stories for monster attacks that got me kicked out of schools, and put them on my school record. I even went as far to put a few police reports in there. The personality was easy enough. I was pretty much the same, just put a little more of a modern twist and bam, 12 year old boy. The one thing I hadn't figured out yet was what I was going to do for a mom. I have an idea, but I don't like it.

~time skip cause I can~

The school year is starting this week. Yay(note sarcasm). We have to get there early to get our stuff in our rooms and make new friends and stuff, because it's the school and they're all like 'friendship, school spirit, we know what you're going through and we'll help'. You know, that type of stuff. You know what, might as well find the satyr of the school.

I get off the bus and walk through the huge dark wooden doors to find a few groups of kids. I'd count about 28 kids including me. They all look like they come from upper class families. Just what I need. A bunch of bratty rich kids.

They fit right into the school, being posh and rich. The school was definitely fancy. Tall dark wooden doors lined the hallways. Some polished suits of armour between each door leading to different rooms. A fancy chandelier hung above the kids, but they weren't paying attention. They were probably used to fancy places like this, but they were all too busy talking about their summer vacations.

One kid was talking about these french girls he supposedly hooked-up with. "Dude, I'm telling you it happened. Why would I lie?" The kid said. "Umm because there's no way you fucked a veela. Plus you are way too young, that's just nasty."

I approach the one kid that's by himself on crutches. I let out an aura that would be equal to a powerful demigod. "Sup. I'm Perceus, Percy for short." I say with my hand out. "Grover, Grover Underwood." He says, taking my hand to shake while sniffing the air. "You new here? I haven't seen you around."He seems like a kid to be nervous all the time. "Yeah. Got kicked out of my last school. I'm quite the talk among the teachers in most schools."

The schedules start to get handed out. I can't read it thanks to demigod dyslexia. "Hey Grover?"

"Yeah?"

"What are my classes? I can't read them, I have dyslexia." I say timidly. "It's all good." He says, as I hand it to him. He looks at my sheet, then his sheet. "Cool. We have almost all the same classes. We have Latin, P.E, Science, English, Lunch, Math, Music, and History, and everyone has a free period at the end of the day."

"That's cool, but why do we have to take Latin? What do we even learn in Latin?" I ask. "You learn about Greek Myths and that type of stuff." He says, with a bit of disgust while saying myths. "But why? They're just myths." Grover looked up, like lightning was going to come down and hit me. "Dude, you good? You look like you're going to pass out."

"Hey look. Everyones going to their rooms. We should head to ours" He said quickly while watching everyone file out of the main lobby of the school. "We're sharing a room?" I say. I mean he did say our room. "Yeah. It's on the sheets. It says what room you're in and who you're sharing it with."

"Oh. Ok"

*Grover POV*

Holy Hera! This new kid Percy has a really strong scent. I have to contact Chiron. He needs to come and check this out. How am I supposed to get away from Percy. "I uh need to go to the umm, THE BATHROOM," I cleared my throat. ", the bathroom. I'll be right back." I told him.

I hurried over to the bathroom that no one uses and made a quick rainbow. " O Iris, please accept my offering." I threw the drachma, that was in my hand, into the rainbow. It disappeared in a golden shimmer. "Chiron at Camp Half-Blood" The image shimmered and Chiron appeared. "Chiron, there's a kid named Percy that has a strong scent. I haven't smelled a scent this strong since Thalia."

"Hello Grover. Really? That soon, it's only the first day?"

"Yeah, I know I didn't expect it either, but this guy is strong. You need to come ASAP." I said hurriedly. "Ok I'll come over in a few days." He said, swiping his hand through the rainbow. Now all I have to do is wait till Chiron comes. Let's get this school year started.