Saved

TW: sexual assault, panic attack

Andy pov

Looking around at the party that Brooky drug me too I noticed some things: 1. There were a lot of drunk guys; 2. Brooklyn was no where to be found. He probably ran off with Jack, the bad boys best friend.

And then I saw him. The bad boy of the school. Ryan Beaumont. Famous for partying, having tattoos, and-surprisingly- being gay and NOT being a player.

I may or may not like him... hey he's kinda hot can you blame me?!?

I decided to go upstairs to a bathroom to try to get away from the overwhelming crowd. As I walked up the stairs, I turned the corner and was immediately pinned against the wall. It was some drunk guy, I realized almost immediately when I smelled his breath.

No one pov

He was really close to Andy's face and had his hands pinned above his head.

"S-stop" Andy stuttered out.

"I don't think so pretty boy. So pretty. So much I could do to you. So much I'm gonna do to you." He said.

Andy started shaking-If he wasn't already before- as the boy slid hand up Andy's shirt feeling him up while the other still had his hands pinned.

He started to cry. More then he'd ever cried before. And he couldn't breath. He was having a panic attack. And the mysterious boys hand was sliding down again starting to slip into his pants.

And then he was yanked away.

Rye pov

I hadn't drank a lot. It's my rep to party but I can never drink. I gotta get back to my boys. Ever since our mom died and our dad and Robbie left it's just me and them. They're mine now. And I do everything I can to keep them safe and happy. They're my life. They're my only reason for living. Besides him. The pretty boy that paints his nails and is always with his best friend Brooklyn.

I walked up the stairs, pausing for a second when I heard a boy begging someone to stop. I just started walking quicker as I turned the corner and saw some random guy on him. I noticed how the guys hand was up his shirt and starting to slip towards his pants. I noticed how he had his arms pinned to the wall. And most of all I noticed how he- how my baby- was having a panic attack, shaking and crying. And I saw red.

I yanked the guy off of him and just stared punching him. "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Him. Again. He's. Mine. Do. You. Hear. Me." I said between punches, only stopping when I heard a sob. My baby's sob. And I lost it. One last lunch and the guy was knocked out.

Walking over to Andy I picked him up and set him in my lap, positioning him so he was straddling me so I could talk to him and hold him to calm him down. "Shhhh baby it's okay. You're okay. I'm here now. He's never gonna hurt you again. No one will. You're okay." I murmured in his ear as he had his head buried in my chest still crying, slowly calming him.

"Baby what did he do to you? Where did he touch you?" I asked gently.

He looked down," I came upstairs cause everything got too loud. And when I turned the corner he pinned me to the wall. He-he put his hand up my shirt and he started to slide his hand in my pants. He-he wouldn't st-stop. And then you came." He said shakily.

"Shhh babe you're okay. I swear. I'm never gonna let him hurt you again." I said gently.

"Babe is your mom home?" I asked the small boy in my arms.

Shaking his head he said "n-no she had to work. It's just m-me there."

"That's okay babe you can come home with my then." I told him. Knowing full well that will mean he"ll know. But I don't care. I need to take care of him and I need to take care of them.