Does he know?

TW: very minor mention of the sexual assault

time skip till after the weekend. Andy has been helping with the twins and staying with Rye.-

Rye pov

Waking up slowly, I was in a very familiar position; on my back with Andy in one side cuddled up to me and both of the twins cuddled up to my chest(again they're supposed to be superrrrr tiny also I apologize if my writings weird I like kinda am trying to let my little side out a bit right now cause I'm really stressed).

Running my hands through Andy's hair, I whispered "baby boy it's time to get up. Come on baby we have school today and we have to get the twins ready for daycare."

Waking up he was slightly in little space, "hi rye rye" he giggled quietly.

"Hi baby. We need to get up now and get all of us bathed and dressed and eat." I said gently.

Moving the twins off my chest carefully, I pulled Andy up and carried him to the bathroom.

Sitting him down on the toilet, I kneeled down in front of him and asked, "baby is it okay if I take your clothes off so you can take a bath?"

Nodding his head sleepily, he subconsciously stuck a thumb in his mouth(A/n this is something I've noticed myself doing lately like putting a hand on my mouth or a thumb in my mouth and it's kinda making me panic because like... it's what I do when I feel little or want to feel little...? If that makes sense?).

I started the water for the tub, waiting a couple minutes, then pulled his clothes off.

Blushing he tried to hide.(a/n they've never seen eachother naked and baby boy is self conscious but like the one time rye changed him he was half asleep so he wasn't thinking too much so like when I describe it I'm gonna kinda put like my.... insecurities? Just so it's not completely random? Again sowwy I'm sleepy and like kinda maybe sorta half little?)

"Hey baby, shhhh, it's okay cutie." I said gently.

"No it's not daddy," he whined, "is don't look good and yous won't like me. My tummy is chubby and is has fat on it and it doesn't look good."

"Andy. Look at me." I demanded.

When he looked at me, I said, "baby boy you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. And baby your tummy isn't chubby. And besides I love you for you baby boy."

"I sowwy daddy" he said quietly, eyes filling up with tears.

"Shhh it's okay baby boy."

~time skip to after Rye giving him a bath and Rye showering and then getting the twins up and getting them ready and eating and dropping them at daycare and also Andy's not in headspace but I kinda am so like apologies for how I'm gonna write this~

Andy's pov

We got to school and got out of Ryes car, everyone staring at us. Wondering why I was with the bad boy.

We walked in and separated, so that we could go to our separate classes.

Brooky walked up to me and hugged me, "Hey fovvs. I missed you. Why did you leave the party bubba?"

"Brooky I'm not in headspace right now and I'm trying to stay out of it," I whined slightly.

"Uh uh. You're not getting out of it. Tell my why you left babe. Now." He demanded.

My eyes filled up with tears and I shakily whispered, "please don't be mad Brooky..."

"Hey.. what's wrong baby? What happened?" He asked softly running a hand through my hair.

And I immediately felt myself slip.(a/n so this kinda happened to me the other day I was feeling like I needed to be little and I had a friend ask me what's wrong baby (online cause I don't have irl friends) and I fully just felt myself slip and it was actually a bit scary that I went into it that fast.)

"Brooky. He tried to hurt me. He towched me(touched me). And rye rye saved me. Is was so scawed brooky. But he saved me." I said quietly in my baby voice.

"Hey. Slow down babe. Rye saved you? Like bad boy Rye?" He asked.

Nodding my head yes, I said, "he's not bad brooky. And he's my boyfriend now." Whispering the last part.

"Okay baby(a/n I know it's a bit weird but I like being called baby when I'm in headspace and I kinda am making it like brooky knew and was the one that took care of him before). I trust you. But one thing. Does he know?" Brooky asked.

Shaking my head yes, he pulled me into a hug and sent me off to my first class.