Daddy?

A/n Okay so the twins are supposed to be 4. Ryes mom died and his dad and Robbie left so he has custody. And he's all they've ever known so they call him daddy cause they're so young they don't know any different and he doesn't have the heart to tell them they can't because he's been raising them as a father figure.

Rye pov

Andy fell asleep in the car so I carried him up to the apartment, laying him on the couch before going next door to get the boys. I had a neighbor that picked them up from their preschool and watched them for me.

Carrying the two little cute beans back to the apartment I asked them how their day was. Saying 'oh really' and '*gasp dramatically* did you have fun?' Every once in a while making them giggle.

Walking into the apartment I said "hey babies I have a friend over and he's sleeping so be reallyyyyyy quiet for me yeah?"

They nodded cutely, both half asleep with their heads on my shoulders and said "yes daddy" sleepily.

Smiling down at them I carried them to their room, changing them into their pajamas before laying them down and tucking them in. I started to sing them a lullaby. Choosing their favorite "someone you loved"

Andy pov

Waking up I realized I was on a couch. Oh right I fell asleep in his car, I remembered just as I heard singing from the other room god he sounds like an angel, I thought. And then I heard him say something. "Goodnight boys I love you" he said in a gentle voice. "Night daddy love you" I heard two small voices say. What the fuck.