Hes a little and oh that makes so much sense

TW: I don't know if there needs to be one? Or? Idk it's 7 something and I've barely slept
I'm sorry if Im missing stuff

A/N Okay I know at least one person wanted this and I wanted to write it so here ya go one submissive and little Andy coming up. Also to be clear when I say submissive I just mean kinda compliant and reliant in ways that aren't sexual. At least so far.

Rye pov

I jolted awake, looking at the clock it said 2 AM. Looking over, I realized why I woke up. He was having a nightmare. And whimpering and moving in his sleep. Pulling him onto my lap, I started whispering sweet nothings to him, while running a hand through his hair. "Shhhh baby boy it's okay you're okay I'm here and I'm never leaving"

He woke up, gasping, and then he just burst into tears.

"Shhhh baby boy it was just a nightmare. You're okay now. I promise." I soothed.

He slowly calmed down, pulling his face away to look me in the eyes. I wiped the tears off his face, that had fallen from his red swollen eyes. "Can you tell me what the nightmare was about baby boy?" I asked.

Andy pov

I can't tell him. Then he'll really hate me. And I can't lose him. I'm the reason that he left. He didn't want me so he left her. I can't be the reason I lose him too. Besides I know how it felt. My mom just telling me that my dad had left. It hurt like hell. I just want to feel safe. So I cant lose him.

Rye pov

He got lost in thought for a minute before making a whiny noise.

"Hey baby, tell me. What was it about." I said in a soft more demanding tone.

"H-he was touching me again. And you saved me. But then you found out something about me. And you left me. And I was so scared and all I wanted to do was hurt myself and I was so alone." He said softly.

Okay now I'm definitely never leaving him. He's too fragile. Too precious. Just needs someone to take care of him.

"Baby boy I don't care what I find out. I'm never leaving you. You're always gonna have me. Now please tell me what it was that I found out that made you so scared baby." I said as more of a demand then a question.

He whimpered, the said "you found out the truth. Found out that I'm fucked up in a lot of different ways..."

"You. Are. Not. A. Fuck. Up." I said with a slight growl in my voice(a/n I mean come on y'all this boy is so dominant Fowler is oblivious)

And then it was like something in him snapped.

"Yes I am. I have panic attacks and I break down and I think I'm useless and worthless. And I have that stupid headspace. And I-i god i just.... I want someone... to take care of me... not in a sexual way just someone to... make me feel safe...." he said, starting off angry then trailing off towards the end.

"Baby boy. Are you telling me that you're a little? And that you want a daddy?" (A/n I have no idea how imma work this around the twins butttttt) I asked.

He whined a little, softly looking down. Well that's a yes then.

"Okay baby boy. That's okay. And if you want me to I'd be honored to take care of you when you're in little space baby." I said gently, as a suggestion.

All he said was one word. "Please"