Running into HIM

TW: sexual assault, violence

Andy pov

Walking out of class I ran into him.

Pushing me into the wall, pinning me, he said "think we should start where we left off don't you baby boy?"

I started to panic; feeling his lips touch mine; his hand go up my shirt; his hands grip my ass; and the worst one yet: he put a hand down the front of my pants touching me. In the most vile and disgusting way he could.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks; heard my pleas for him to stop; and saw the people that watched.

And then all of a sudden they were there. Daddy and Brooky.

Daddy pulled him off of me, immediately beating the shit out of him. And Brooky sunk down to the floor as I did. Telling me it was okay now.

All of a sudden the principal was there yelling at Rye at my daddy. He'd already beaten him almost unconscious. One last punch and he was.

He got up, walking over to me, getting down on the floor beside me, he pulled me into his lap. Grabbing my wrists, he pulled my sleeves up. He let out a growl when he saw the bruises. And I heard the principal let out a gasp as well as a few students.

Looking me right in the eyes, he asked me "where did he touch you baby boy?"

Whimpering, I quietly said "please don't be mad daddy I sowwy."

"NO! You didn't do anything wrong. I promise." He said loudly bringing more attention on us.

"Where did he touch you?" He asked in a gentle but stern voice.

"H-he pinned me to the wall. And he kissed me. And then he put a hand up my shirt, then grabbed my ass, and then he-he put a hand down my pants and he touched me. I'm sorry." I said, eyes filling up with more tears.

"Hey. You have nothing to be sorry for little one," he said, then turning towards the principal he asked, "sir may I take him home please? He's been through enough today."

Nodding our principal said, "yes of course. In fact you may both take he rest of the week off or come back any time before that if you wish. I'll call his parents and he will be expelled."

Rye pov(a/n sorry it was late when I wrote this and I didbt notice the pov change)

"Thank you sir." I replied, standing up with the small boy in my arms. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck. And I walked out. Not caring about the people that were still shocked that I that Ryan Beaumont the badboy just did that.