He's sleepy but scared

TW: talk of sexual assault

No one pov

After a while, Rye had sang and the twins were asleep. But not just that: Andy was extremely sleepy. And when he's sleepy he gets really... submissive. He just wants attention and love and to be praised and he gets really whiny and emotional.

So of course that had to be how he was feeling. At the worst time possible. Because Rye made him feel safe. Rye made him feel... more submissive in a way. But he's scared. Because he just kinda wants someone to take care of him. And not in a sexual way. Just a... putting him to bed and cuddling with him when he's sleepy, and reassuring him when his mind tricks him that he IS good and beautiful and that he's worth it way.

Rye pov

I looked over seeing Sammie asleep on top of a very sleepy Andy. Awww how could someone ever want to hurt someone as precious as him. Standing up, I softly laid Shaun back down before walking over to the other side of the bed. Picking Sammie up off of Andy, I laid  him down softly next to Shaun, smiling when they immediately snuggled up together in their sleep.

I picked Andy up softly, carrying him out of the room, carefully shutting the door behind us. I took him to my room laying him on the bed.

Poor baby is exhausted

I took his shoes off then I grabbed some of my sweats and a shirt for him. Walking back to the bed, I paused looking down at him "baby boy is it okay if I change you into some more comfortable clothes?" I asked,softly.

Nodding his head very sleepily, he mumbled a sort of "mmmmhmmm".

Slipping my hand to the bottom of his shirt to pull it off, I heard a small whimper. Looking up, I saw he was shaking slightly. God I am going to kill that fucking bastard that hurt him.

"Hey whoa baby. What's wrong?" I asked gently.

He whimpered again before saying,"scared... Can still feel his hands on me..."

I am never letting this precious boy leave. I'm gonna take care of him. He's mine now. Just like them.

"Hey baby boy, you know you're okay now yeah? He can't get you here. And I'm never gonna let ANYONE hurt you. I promise. And baby boy I don't know if it'll help but I could touch you where he did so you'd feel my hands instead of his? It's just an offer though babe; there's no wrong answer" I said.

He whimpered again and said, "don't like it. He touched me. Is(like I But with a slur) don't like it. Make me scared and is just wanna feel safe." In a sleepy and whiny voice.

"I know baby boy, I know. Can you show me where he touched you?" I asked gently.

Nodding, he sleepily reaches up and fumbled for my hands. He took them and mumbled "he pinned me to the wall. Wouldn't let me get away." Nodding I placed one hand around his wrists like I saw the fucker doing.

He yawned cutely, before taking my other hand and slipping it up his shirt. Letting my hands touch where his hands touched. Erasing the feel of the dirty hands on him. Then he took my hand and slipped it down and just under the waistband of his pants. Then he grabbed both of our hands back out, mumbling a soft "you saved me before he could touch me anywhere else ryepie"

"Okay baby boy can I change you now? And then I can get changed and you can go to sleep. You're really tired baby." I asked.

Nodding, he said, "trust you. Yous won't hurt me. Is feel safe with you" with a slur.

I quickly took his shirt off, followed by his pants, before slipping him into the shirt and sweats.

Quickly changing myself, I picked him back up, before sliding us both under the covers. He sleepily cuddled up to me. Laying on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck. He mumbled "sing to me please Rye Rye"

Smiling at the new nickname, I started singing to him.

And not long after the beautiful boy in my arms was asleep, and I followed soon after.

A/N I edited it slightly