Its okay ill help you

Rye pov

Walking out of their room I saw Andy sitting on the couch looking straight at me. I started to panic a bit, it's okay Rye you knew he'd find out its okay, i thought.

Gulping I walked over to the couch.

Andy pov

He walked over and sat down looking nervous.

"Rye... do you live alone?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Who were you just talking too? I heard them call you daddy. Rye do you have kids?" I asked softly.

Nodding, he said, "kinda... my mom died and my dad and older brother left. They're mine now. I'm all they've known. To them I am their dad. Please don't let them be taken." He started to panic a bit.

"Hey whoa it's okay I'll help you. How old are they ryepie?" I asked.

Rye pov

"Hey whoa it's okay I'll help you. How old are they ryepie?" He asked.

"They're four. When my mom died... my dad immediately left... and I raised them. And then Robbie... he left when they were two... I was 15 and he... he just couldn't. And he sends us money to keep us in the apartment and make sure we have food. But they're mine. They've always been mine." I said desperately hoping that he wasn't  lying and that they wouldn't be taken.

"Hey I already told you, It's okay I'll help you. It's the least I can do for you saving me tonight.  Besides they sound like cuties I can't wait to meet them." He said with a soft smile.

Sighing in relief I went to open my mouth when I heard crying from the other room.

"Dammit" I muttered getting up and walking quickly, Andy following behind.

When I got in there I could see that they were both awake and crying. Awww my poor babies they must have had more nightmares.

"Hey my little babies, it's okay. You're okay. I promise." I said climbing into the bed and pulling both of them on top of me.

Andy was just standing at the door staring but I didn't even notice.

"Did you both have a nightmare?" I asked softly.

They both whimpered and nodded, "oh no, im sorry babies it's okay now though. I'm here and I'm not gonna let anyone take me from you I promise." I said.

"Daddy?" Sammie said, oh shit Andy doesn't know that they think I'm their dad and call me dad, oh well I'll worry about it later... "yes Sammie?" I asked.

"Will you lay with us and sing pleaseeeee?" Shaun asked, knowing what his twin was going to ask, I nodded "or course babies, do you want me to sing the same song?" I asked.

They nodded and snuggled closer. I looked up towards the door and noticed Andy standing there with a smile on his face. "You can come in fovvs." I said. Nodding he stepped into the room and instantly both of the boys asked me "Daddy is that the fwiend you said was sleeping earlier?"

"Yeah babes. Is it okay if he comes in too?" I asked.

They nodded and Sammie reached out for him to hold him. Andy smiles softly, picking him up and sitting back down on the bed.

"You, ryepie, have promised these little cuties you'd sing." He said