i.

SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

In a world where supernatural beings exist, Zodia Academy is where you'll find twelve unique teens. Locked behind the soaring four walls of Zodia, a place they train, live and call home, only to visit reality in times of jeopardy. They are Earth's Heroes, the Zodiacs they call them, a team of dynamic teens, bared with powers uncontrollable they combat all the evil on Earth with. Trained by their mentor, Dr Orion, they're on the pathway to becoming the heroic team they have always destined to be. 

But when an old friend of Earth dares to visit, the existence of the world is threatened. Lucifer, infamously known as the Devil is back for vengeance and his Seven Deadly Sins are eager as well. The Zodiacs are forced to face their biggest threat yet, but can they be victorious without the mischief that comes with dealing with such demonic creatures.

A dysfunctional bunch of teens with the palm of the world in the hands, what will they choose? Reign victorious like the heroes they are or trade their souls for a world they could have had? The power lies in their hands. 

The Zodiac's Member Profile by Dr Orion

The Leader

SASHA SCORPIO, SEVENTEEN"I mean, who else is gonna save the world? God or us?"

"I mean, who else is gonna save the world? God or us?"

Brief Summary: Sasha is more than what meets the eyes. He may have the luxury of being the leader but the role carries a heavy burden and at times the stress seems too much for him to bear. Although his teammates give him a hard time, Sasha never gives up, a sign of his determination for success. His ambition and boldness is the key driver behind the success of the Zodiacs but at times his desire for dominance results in him being manipulative. Nonetheless, Sasha is deserving of the title 'Leader' as he has managed to master the rarity of his gift.

Height: 6′ 0″

Power:  Waterbending - This guru can create, shape, and manipulate, inorganic compound with liquid water and gaseous H2O.