Chapter One [It all started with a sneak snap]

The sky above London is blue, acting as a pleasing background behind the warm sun. Jennie is lying on the grass field with her beloved camera resting on her chest. White steam is still oozing out of the cup of coffee she just bought from the nearest convenience store. Squinting, she can spot the patches of fluffy clouds between her fingers. Her lips curl up to form a satisfied grin.

Half a month has passed since Jennie arrived in London. However, she still hasn't found the time to start a thorough exploration around the city. Today, she made her way from River Thames to the London School of Economics and Political Science. Jennie stands in front of the entrance and recalls the fact that this university has nurtured a lot of influential politicians. As a girl who never watches the news, she simply cannot name any of them. The reason this university is stored in her mind is probably because of its initials, LSE. Juggle the letters a bit and you will get LES. Not funny? Hey, at least Jennie finds it to be, who is already laughing like an idiot on the street. 

The campus is nowhere as big as Cambridge and Oxford, but all the necessary facilities are installed. The building is historical and elegant. A sea of students leaves their footsteps all over the ground as they chat happily with one another, a pile of books in their hands. 

The energetic atmosphere makes Jennie feels five years ago just by looking at them. She lifts up her camera to face the white clouds and the clear sky above the roof. She presses the shutter and all the bright smiles are captured under the flashlight. 

Jennie loves taking photos. In her point of view, photography is like a kind of magic that only exists in the world of Hogwarts and Harry Potter. The power it possessed is so big as it turns a single moment into eternity.

SCREECH---

An ear-piercing sound made by car brakes. 

Jennie's camera tracks down the origin of the noise. A silvery gray sports car is parked by the roadside with flawless parallel parking. 

Wow, what a nice car!

Curiosity forces Jennie to zoom in in order to see the logo at the tip of the car. 

The camera hasn't even made its way past the doors to the front, a long slim leg comes out from the car and lands on the ground. The camera immediately stops moving. Jennie aims the camera at the leg, which is shortly followed by a head, half of a body and at least the other leg. 

Wow, what a nice woman! Jennie exclaims again.

Black hair and fair skin. She is an Asian, right? The pair of sunglasses that covers half of her face denies Jennie's attempt to learn the color of her eyes. The way she bites her bending downward lips gives out an undescribable strong aura. Her black curly hair is spread evenly on her white T-shirt. The pair of shorts that cannot be further shortened exposes her light-skinned legs. 

Jennie feels she is about to drool. Her body is literally in a golden ratio! She hurries to adjust exposure settings of the aperture and starts destroying her shutter. 

Jennie doesn't even dare to stretch her arms until the woman waves to call her friend into the car. The car sprints out of her sight within a second, leaving behind a long trail of dust. Jennie presses the 'preview' button and starts admiring the photos she just took. 

Today's journey comes to an end with a perfect full stop! Jennie stands up and brushes the grass of her trousers. She sips her coffee which is already cooled and sticks out her tongue as she tries to let the wind blows away the bitterness. She starts calling the boy who works at the counter names for not putting in more sugar which she specifically asked for. 

After exiting the school, Jennie spends some more time to visit the British Library which is directly next to her. She also takes a few photos of United States Capitol before walking back to the motel along the road.