Chapter Two [A total loss]

Throughout the entire afternoon, Jennie's emotions can be simply summarised in two words. A rollercoaster. A rollercoaster smashing through anxiousness and uncertainty. Rosé told her the name of the hottie is Kim Jisoo. They are childhood friends and Jisoo is currently studying in London. She is described as a person with a good personality but always acts according to her own will.

Jennie keeps spitting out the name in the bottom of her heart. Jisoo, Jisoo, Jisoo. Why will such a lovely and pure name be applied to such a tough woman? It's an utter mismatch!

The hands of the clock ignore Jennie's pleading and continue to chase after one another in circles. After a suffocating wait, the unbothered hour hand finally crawls its way to the interval '5'. Jennie struggles to get changed into a decent outfit and waves goodbye to Rosé before pushing Corner's door open carefully. The wind is playing a sweet tune with the wind chimes hanging from the door frame. There's no one outside! Not even the silvery white sports car!

Jennie's heart is immediately freed from a thousand tightened ropes as she laughs in relief. Yes! I just escaped from her grasp! Jennie is about to sprint towards the closest motel and hides under her blankets for the rest of the day when she hears the familiar kissing sound between the wheel and the ground coming from behind. Jennie's gummy smile freezes. Within two seconds, the silvery white sports car is parked perfectly next to her. 

BMW. M6. Jennie finally sees the logo she wanted to see that day. 

The window is rolled down and the most stunning face pops out from the car. A suspicious smirk appears. 'Come in.' 

Jennie closes her eyes and prays three times to God. She cheers herself up by telling herself she is going to face her fear anyway so why not end the torture sooner? She takes a deep breath and opens the door.

Her nose is immediately filled with the sweet honey scent when relaxing country music dances in her ears. The environment is surprisingly comfortable but the speech she prepared to beg for forgiveness never succeeds in escaping from her zipped mouth. Meanwhile, the woman she doesn't to look straight in her eyes is sitting directly to her right. Jennie's back is glued to the seat while her muscles are all tensed. Her eyes are fixed to the front and do not even dare to roll.

'Are you sure that's how you dress?' The person next to her finally speaks. She spares Jennie's loose T-shirt, knee-length jeans and her white snickers a questioning look. 

'What?' Jennie almost snaps her neck when her head finally turns for the first time. When her eyes settle on on that person, she can't help but be in awe of her visual once again. 

Jisoo has already changed her casual outfit into what Jennie learns to be called a night dress from those soap drama. The V opening at the front cannot be any lower. The designer is definitely trying to save her cloth because Jisoo's back is almost completely exposed. Bright purple alongside her mocking expression definitely makes her more unreachable. 

Jennie stares at the smooth skin between Jisoo's chest and her neck. Oh my~ Those curves. That luring sexiness is just half a meter away! Jennie doesn't have the energy to question why Jisoo needs to get changed and where on earth are they actually going. She can only feel her usually idea-packed brain turning into a white screen. Her body begins to heat up. The blood in her veins seems to be boiling, writhing in extreme hotness. Suddenly, the heat spreads to her nose and starts trickling downwards. She reaches for her philtrum. Wait. Is it blood?!

What?! Jennie's soul jumps back into her body after noticing the fresh pool of red liquid on her hand. Oh my god! Did I just get a nosebleed because of a woman?! Jennie's cheeks are as red as two ripe apples. Her head hangs low as her eyes are fixed on her toes. She is one step away from imitating an ostrich and starts digging a hole to hide herself from embarrassment. Despite this chaos, Jennie keeps wiping the blood off with the back of her hands helplessly.