Chapter 1 "Suki's Backstory"

"Hello everyone, my name is Suki Brooklyn! yea I know that's a weird last name for me...anyways your probably wondering who I am? So I will tell you my whole story...," When I was born my mother died and my dad was killed by a villain so I had no one to look after me so i was put in a orphanage. I was about 4 or 5 years old at the time when two people always came in to see us orphans to make us smile their names were Nana Shimura and Sorahiko aka Gran Torino the owners always loved them coming from time to time to see us kids I was super shy around other people so she didn't really have the guts to talk to them Shimura noticed her and walked over to her I well ran and hide behind one of the workers she just chuckled and smiled and keeled down "hey it's okay i'm not here to hurt you, my names Nana Shimura! i'm a pro hero! and thats my friend Gran Torino...what's your name?," I slowly peeked from behind the worker and rubbed my arm "m-my names S-Suki...Suki Brooklyn...," she smiles at me and rubs my head "that's a nice name, so are you thinking of becoming a hero just like me and my friend?," I looked down and looked up at her and smiled a little "I-I mean I want to, but...I probably won't be able to reach my dreams....cause of my ice quirk...," Shimura looks at me and frowns a little and puts her hand on my shoulder "that's not true young one, I seen many people becoming hero's with all kinds of different quirks...some don't even have quirks, but they still try to help people for the sake of other people's lives!," I looked at her shocked and I noticed the man with her was smiling at me like he was telling me like she was I looked back at her and tears started to roll down my cheeks and I sniffled softly "b-but...I got no one to teach me h-how to use my quirk...I-I got no parents...no friends...nothing...," Shimura looked at me and pulled me into a hug and I gasped a little and my tears started to fall hard and I hugged her tightly and I sobbed into her shoulder I always felt like this...like i was about to burst into tears...now that I did it felt good. After a good 5 minutes of crying I pulled back and I sniffled softly and still had tears rolling down my face "hey no crying Suki," she wiped my tears off my face and I just sniffled and looked up at her and the guy that she called "Gran Torino" was behind her "you'll will become a great hero I just know it don't let yourself or anyone let you get you down that way...!," I smiled softly over Shimura's words and and rubbed my eyes "t-thank you Miss. Shimura t-that is very kind of you to say...I-," I paused when Gran Torino put his finger on his mouth "shush young lady and listen to me now, your quirk your shows that you got something special...it's simple yes, but it's still important and special so don't say that your quirk is nothing cause your wrong.," I was shocked he hasn't said anything all that time and now he did wow he sounds so tough. After that they left and they said they would be back to visit, but when I turned 7 I was adopted by two lovely people they told the owner that they couldn't have a child so they wanted to adopted me and I was nervous meeting them at first, but I was glad I was adopted to them they were really nice, sweet, kind, and supportive for me. when I turned 15 I passed that test for the U.A. High and that was the school I was going to and I met a lot of new kids and teachers at the school I actually met All Might, EaserHead, and Present Mic there and those three were my closest friends yea weird that one girl has three guys as friends, but I don't mind it at all. "okay Hizashi get Shota into the picture! Toshinori get over here too! I want this picture to look perfect!," Hizashi smiles happily and nods "you got Suki my friend!," he quirk grabs Shoto out of his sleeping bag and dragged him over and smiled "got him Suki!," I smiled and looked at Shoto "sorry Shoto, but I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life!," Shoto sighed and crossed his arms "alright...let's get this over with...," Toshinori ran over and told behind them and smiled "i'm ready Suki," I smiled and held my camera up and smiled a little while I thought "this is the going to be my best memory of my life forever...," I looked at them "you ready guys?," they looked at me and Hizashi put his thumbs up and I smile and nod and pointed the camera at them "okay say cheese!," they smiled and they posed at the camera and smiles "Cheese!," I took the picture of them and looked at my camera and smiles softly and tears build up in my eyes "this is perfect...," I still have that picture still framed and remembered that day, but after that we split are separate ways and I didn't see them since...I only had contact with Hizashi and Shoto cause well were teachers...and everything that happened to Toshinori...I feel bad for him I really do...I wish I was there to help him, but...he probably would've said "I got this...," or "i'm fine...," cause I know how he can be, but when he became a teacher in U.A. High I spent a lot of time with him just to keep him company and the kids in the U.A. High are amazing and Toshinori introduces me to Izuku Midoriya and my goodness he just reminds me of Toshinori...,but now well were still teachers of the U.A. High and were teaching the next gen kids how to become heros...just like us. 

(Chapter 1 is done and suki is my oc so no stealing p

(Chapter 1 is done and suki is my oc so no stealing p.s. this art isn't mine so stay tuned for Chapter 2)