Chapter 7 "Akua Umiko's BackStory"

"Hello everyone i'm Akua Umiko and i'm the adopted daughter to Gang Orca aka Kugo Sakamata and i'm here to tell you my past life so I hope you enjoy it...!," When I born both of my parents worked for Gang Orca so alot of the pro heroes knew me cause well my parents always talked about me when I was being watched by my baby sitter, but when I was about 2 years old I was being watched by my baby sitter and she seen on the news that my parents were killed by some villians and well I didn't understand cause I was so little i wouldn't have understand what happened...my baby sitter took me to the police first and told them that they were my parents I still didn't understand..."oh gosh...your serious miss...!," My baby sitter nodded and sighed "i'll have to take her to the orphanage...I won't be able to take care of her cause i have too many kids of my own to watch...," Kugo ran over before the police could say anything to the baby sitter "wait! i'll take her!," The police looked at him "Gang Orca you sure...?," He looked at me and the baby sitter gently put me in his arms "...yes i'm sure...I let her parents down...i'm not letting young one down either...," the baby sister nodded "okay, but if you need anyone to watch here's my phone number...," the baby sitter gives him their phone number and he nodded "alright thank you...," the baby sitter smiled and nodded "your welcome just take care of her, he nodded and walked home and rubbed her head gently and smiled "i'll protect you little one...I swear that on my life...," I giggled softly and used my tiny hands to hold his one large finger. After he adopted me and everything else he was really protective over me like seriously he baby proofed the house of of me, but when I turned four my quirk activated and well we already knew what my quirk was so he taught me how to swim in my mermaid form plus my normal form and use my tail as a weapon even my quirk I can control water so it's like a two quirks into one! After I turned six my dad took me along to a meeting since the baby sitter was sick for a day so I got to spend time with my dad which was so cool "dad are you actually having a meeting with actual pro heroes?," he looked at me and chuckled "of course sweetie why do you think i'm going to the meeting as well?," I rubbed my neck gently "o-oh right...hehe...!," We walked into a tall building and I looked around and their were a lot of pro heroes around some I didn't even know that even existed until now and there I seen the number one pro hero...the greatest hero of all time...All Might! "O-Oh my gosh...that's All Might...!," my dad smiled and nodded "yep that's him wanna go meet him in person...?," I looked at my dad shocked "m-me! no I couldn't dad I-!," I noticed a pro hero it was Hawks with his daughter Mika Tenshi well...his adopted daughter "oh Gang Orca I wasn't excepting you being here with...?," my dad looked at me then at Hawks "this is my adopted daughter Akua Umiko," Mika waved and I waved at her and Hawks looked me and smiled "well hi there Akua your probably enjoying your day with your dad huh?," I smiled and nodded "yes sir!," I noticed All Might walking over and I hid behind my dad and I noticed Mika fly at him and hug him "hi mister All Might!," All Might chuckled and smiled wildly "HAHAHAHA! why hello there young Tenshi!," All Might noticed me hiding behind my dad and smiled "and who is this young lady?," My dad looked at him and looked at me and rubbed my head gently "this is my little girl Akua Umiko my adopted daughter," I kept hiding behind him cause I was so nervous he put Mika down and knelt down and opens his arms wide "it's okay young Umiko...you don't have to fear...why?...Cause I AM HERE!," I peeked around my dad and slowly walked over to him and jumped into his strong arms "heh! see you don't have to be nervous young one!," I giggled when he threw me up into the air and he caught me when I fell back down "so do you want to become a pro hero young Umiko?," I nodded "yes I do! I want to be just like my dad and you All Might!," He laughed and smiled "well thats good to hear young one," I sighed and looked down "but...what if my quirk isn't good enough...?," He looked at me and he still had that smile on his face "your quirk will be good enough...just get it stronger and figure out how to use it and I know you'll become a pro hero one day!," I smiled and tears started to form in my eyes "t-thank you...i'll work harder...I promise!," Ever since that day i've working and training harder plus I got into the U.A. and my dad was really proud of me, but now since i'm 15 years old and I got better control of my quirk i've been doing a lot better! I got new friends at U.A, the teachers are really helpful, and training at U.A. is really hard, but...if it takes to become a pro hero...then i'm up for the challenges ahead of me...and with my new friends and teachers supporting me all the way...i'm sure...really sure...i'll become the best pro hero that I can be...just like my father Gang Orca...even All Might...and that is one goal I look up to the most...! "so there you have it that's my whole life, but I have more adventures left for me and the future up ahead in front of me...I cant what the future holds for me...!,"
(thats all for chapter 7 chapter 8 ill work on really soon plus no stealing my ocs!)