Chapter 5 "Suki and Her Friends Summer Time!"

While it's summer vacation for all the students even the teachers get to have a good long break Suki Brooklyn, one of the teachers at the U.A. High was sitting at home watching TV and was thinking to herself "maybe I should do something with my friends...I mean they probably got nothing else to do right...?," so she called up Shota Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada, and Toshinori Yagi to see if they were busy at all and well they said "no" so that was a good thing for her so she told them to meet her at her place and they can talk so they did. Around like 3:10 she heard the doorbell rung and she got up and quickly ran to the door and opened it and see them "oh hey Aizawa, hi Hizashi, hello Toshinori! it's great seeing you guys are here," Aizawa looked at her and sighed "I was dragged here by Hizashi here...!," Hizashi looked at him and smiled "oh come on Aizawa i'm not letting you miss this fun day with us!," Toshinori rolled his eyes, but smiled at Suki "i'm glad you invited us to spend some time together...it's been a long while since we had time together," she smiled and rubbed her arm "I know I wanted to do this since it's summer and all...I thought of a few things we can do together," Hizashi smiled and nodded "I agree! it's been toooo long since we hung out together!," Suki laughed a little and smiled softly at Hizashi "I know Hizashi I know...," Aizawa just shrugged and look at her "so Suki what do you want to do...? Anything boring...or something...?" She rubbed her neck and thought for a moment "well...remember that we always went to that place where they always play our favorite song?" Toshinori thought and his head popped up "you mean at that park near the U.A High School...!," Suki nodded and smiled "yea and there's a really good restaurant near their too," Hizashi and Aizawa looked at each other and looked at her Hizashi just randomly hugged her, but she didn't mind it at all "i'm actually glad you talk us over...i mean we don't really do much since were teachers and all," Suki just smiled and hugged him back "i know and i'm glad you guys came to spend some time together..like we use too when we were in high school.," Toshinori just looked at her and nodded "yea those were the good days...," Hizashi nod in agreement "yea they were the good days...weren't they Aizawa?," Aizawa nodded and agreed "yea I have to admit those days back then were great...," Suki smiled and remembers the day when they all had their first food fight in the lunch room "remember that lunch fight that happened in high school?," Aizawa rubbed his chin and looked down "oh yea i remember it cause Hizashi threw soup...on...My...FACE...!," Hizashi rubbed his neck "sorry dude, but i thought i was hitting one of the other students, but i guess i was wrong...," Suki an Toshinori laughed while Aizawa huffed and rubbed the back of his neck "its fine...!," They went out to the park to listen to their favorite songs and well let me tell you Hizashi was breaking down on the dance floor and singing like crazy, but he wasn't too loud even Aizawa and Toshinori joined him and Suki just danced along to the music, then after the songs were over they went to the restaurant to get something to eat and something to drink for themselves. They were all actually were having a good time together even Aizawa was actually smiling for once, but don't worry it wasn't his creepy smiles that he always does to scared the classes "this was actually a great day Suki! thanks for taking us to the park and the restaurant," Suki just smiled at Toshinori and rubbed her neck "oh it was nothing Toshinori, but there is one more place i'm going to take you here and trust me you three will love it!," Aizawa and Hizashi looked at each other and back at Suki while Toshinori tilted his head slightly confused "um Suki what do you mean another place to show us...?," Suki smiled and winked "I can't tell you it's a surprise now you three close your eyes and follow the sound of my voice," the three looked at each other and nodded and closed their eyes and followed her to the place it was filled with short grass and the she brought Japanese gowns that men wear and she got hers, she even brought lanterns with her. The sky was clear showing all the stars and she put their gowns on and smiled "okay guys open your eyes," they opened their eyes and they were amazed by the beautiful night sky, the fireflies, the clothes, even the lanterns "wow Suki! this is amazing!," Hizashi said with a smile and Aizawa and Toshinori agreed "well what are we waiting for let's get this night going!," After a good bit being outside and she took a show pictures of them even herself with them and after the good night out there Aizawa yawned "we should head back it's getting late...," Hizashi agreed "yeah...i'm tired...," Toshinori nodded "same here...," Suki and her three friends walked to her place "I hope I see you guys tomorrow," Aizawa and Hizashi walked off waving at Toshinori and Suki and went on their way home and Toshinori looked at Suki and smile "I head a great time Suki i'm glad I went with Aizawa and Hizashi," Suki smiled and blushed a little "i'm glad you liked it Toshinori and I think Aizawa even Hizashi liked it as well," Toshinori smiled then chuckled "heh, yea I guess they did...!," Suki hugged him gently "be careful when you walk home...okay...?," Toshinori hugged her back and smiled "of course...I promise...," he lets go of her and quickly kisses her forehead and smiles softly and walks off and waves "i'll call you tomorrow Suki!,' Suki blushed and smiles warmly and waves "alright Toshinori, see ya!," as he was walking away she smiled softly and rubbed her neck and heads back inside and thinks "he is such a sweetheart...<3"
(chapter 5 is done sorry that it took so long p.s. suki is my oc and this art is not mine)