Chapter 12 "Tatsuo Rieka's BackStory"

"Hello everyone my names Tatsuo Rieka aka Wolgan and yes I'm a pro hero! I do sometimes work with the students at UA, but anyways I'm going to tell you about my past!," well when I was really little well my parents were dead I didn't know them that well. I was adopted by hound dogs parents and let me tell you he's actually not that scary or bad he's just really overprotective over the teachers and students. when I turned 4 I fully got my quirk and a lot of people didn't like me cause a lot people said I was scary looking or I look like a villain it did get under my skin, but I tried not to show it. Me and my brother Ryo or aka hound dog was walking with me down the street to get some sweets since he promised me to get some sweet treats! My family was really supportive and helpful when it came to me and my brother, but they accept me for who I am.  when I turned 13 that's when things were going downhill for me...you see I was walking by myself from coming back from school and i heard someone screaming "HELP!," and I ran to where the screaming was coming from and their was a huge gang of villains and they were holding people captive and i growled "why those jerks...!," i wanted to help but i didn't want to get into trouble with the pro heroes but, i wanted to do something i quickly ran over and tackled the villains holding the people captive and the people backed away slowly as i tried to hold them back "YOUR NOT HURTING THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU VILLAINS!?," i was on all fours and i looked like a beast from a beauty and the best. The villains attacked from left to right but, i kept fighting back but, i did get hurt in the process i had deep cuts in her paw like hands and feet even on my snout the pro heroes got there and they were mad at me but, were impressed a 13 year old wolf girl with that strength and power and courage is really shocking not a lot of people would do that but, they would wait until the pro heroes would arrive. One pro hero walked over to me while the ambulance were tending to my wounded cuts i looked over and was shocked and my ears went up "your that girl that saved those innocent people from those villains...right?," I looked at her shocked but nodded "y-yes ma'm! i'm Rieka Tatsuo and your the number one hero! Nana Shimura!," she smiled at me warmly "yes i am and i already know your name...one of the people knew because you helped them before," she put her hand on my head and ruffled my hair "your one strong kid i have to admit that, heck your a tough one. Your lucky to have this quirk young one never let no one judge you cause of your quirk," I smiled and my tail wags slowly "thank you Miss.Shimura!," she looked at me and smiled "hey tell you what one of my friends work in UA school...do you want me to try to get you in?," after the ambulance people were done bandaging my wounded cuts i shot up and smiled happily "oh my gosh yes yes yes! my brother is in the UA school i always wanted to go there!," she laughed proudly and looked at me with a glow in her eyes "well then ill make this one count ill ask if you could join UA when you turn 14 or 15 okay?," I smiled happily and nodded "okay thank you so much ma'm!," After I turned 14 Nana Shimura kept her promised and I was in the UA school and let me tell you I was jumping like crazy my mom and dad were so proud of me even my older brother "oh my goodness sis i'm so happy for you! and you met Nana Shimura! your so lucky!," I smiled and my tail wags happily "thank you Ryo i'm really excited to start UA with the teachers and students!," When I started UA it was amazing! the teachers were so cool and amazing even the staff members! I made some friends in the school at UA like Suki and Emi (my ocs) even some of the other students and even the number one hero All Might or aka Toshinori Yagi" I was in class-1a with Toshinori, Suki, and Emi even the other students and i have one thing to say Gran Torino was scary as heck as a teacher but, i knew he was trying to help us learn and teach us how to use our quirks. Since i'm 20 years old i could finally graduated high school and become a pro hero but, I might go to collage to learn a bit more about being a pro hero just in case for safety reasons. Now that i'm now 30  years old now and i'm a pro hero now plus I work in a pro hero agency, I do work with Fatgum's agency and i even train some of the students in UA mostly one UA student, Shiefu Mitsuki, Mr.Hound Dog's niece. She's a sweet girl and has a very powerful quirk! she's always leaping into action but, trying to be cautious...and shes always loyal and encouraging others and fatgum loves what about people so I know that kirishima, tetsutetsu, and Kita (Kirishima's youngest sister) are close friends. Anyways yes I do help train class 1-a and 1-b with the UA teachers staff and other pro heroes. Most of the classes are really strong and i'm not lying when I say this these students will become great pr heroes one day and I know they will. Anyways that is my whole story about my past life everyone and i hope they enjoyed it!
(sorry that it took so long but ill try to post the rest of the chapters on this!)