Chapter 6 "Mika Tenshi's BackStory"

(I did change a few things on her plus her age is 15 now so yea p.s. no stealing my oc and I'm going to do a cosplay as her so yea no hate on this plz!)
"Hello everyone my name is Mika Tenshi and i'm the daughter to Hawks! anyways today i'm going to tell you my backstory so here I go!," When I was born my mother lost too much blood so she passed after I was born my dad still kept me though, but when I was about a year old my dad took me to the park and the park got attacked by villians...I don't know who though, but my father died from protecting me...after that attacked happened they had the park shut down and the police and pro heroes were at the sense and that's when the number 3 pro hero Hawks found me I was hiding in a bush with cuts and bruises all over me even on my tiny angel wings he noticed that an male with the same pair of wings near the bush and took out his wallet to see his name was Satouto Tenshi (random name I just made up for the dad) and looked and had my name in it as well and frowns "poor girl...well...," he looks over at the bush and walks over and picks me up and I started to cry while hiccuping softly "hey hey shh shh...its okay sweetie...i'm here...," I started to calm down and sniffle and snuggled into his chest "...i should probably take you home with me just to be safe, but first...i need to get adopting papers...just to let them know i'm keeping this child...or Mika Tenshi." After he got the adopting papers signed to adopt me I was the new member of his family, but when I turned 4 that's when I started to use my quirk and well I really didn't know how to work my quirk not really well so my dad tried to help me out. When I turned about 10 my dad allowed me to go with him to work even to the U.A. and holy I was so excited I actually got to meet the pro heroes it was so cool "hey everyone! sorry that i'm late I wanted you all to meet my daughter Mika," I peeked around him from behind and smiled shyly "h-hi...," Presentmic seen me peeking my head around my dad and gasped "Oh My Gosh! She's So Cute!," Aizawa huffed and looked at him "presentmic don't shout please it kills my eardrums...," He rubs his neck and chuckles a little "heh, sorry Aizawa I couldn't help it...!," Aizawa looked at me and smiled a little "hey kid my names Shota Aizawa aka Eraser Head," I smiled and waved "hi Mr. Aizawa...!," My dad smiled and pointed at a couple of people "that's Vlad King, Snipe, Cementoss, Midnight, Ectoplasm, And Power Loader," I smiled and waved at them and Midnight kneeled down and rubbed my cheek gently "awe Hawks your daughter is so cute and adorable!," I giggled and smiled over her words and My dad smiled "thanks Midnight...wait where's All Might...? I thought he works here...?," I looked at my dad shocked "What! no way All Might works here!," Vlad nodded "yea kid he works here I think I saw him talking to one of the U.A. staff members," Hawks looked at Vlad and smiled "okay thanks Vlad," he picked me up and walked out of the room and seen a few of the staff members like Hound Dog, Lunch-Rush, No. 13 which was a weird surprise and Recovery Girl when we got to the principals office he was talking to All Might the number 1 pro hero "hey principal Nezu hi All Might I want you to meet my daughter Mika," I waved at them and smiled and Nezu walked over to me "well hello there young one it's great to meet you," I nodded and smiled "s-same goes for you M-Mr.Nezu," All Might walked over and picked me up and I squeak and my wings shot up "I AM HERE!," I was smiling so wide I wanted to not stop smiling "hi Mr.All Might! i'm a big fan of yours!," He chuckled and smiled "really my dear young one? well then i'm flattered that I get to meet a fan!," I giggled and smiled "hey I thought you said you looked up to me young lady?," I looked at my dad and nodded "of course I look up to you dad your the best!," All Might and my dad chuckled and smiled and he put me down and rubbed my head "do you want to become a pro hero young Mika?," I nodded and smiled "yes sir! just like you and my dad!," All Might chuckled and smiled "well that means you have a few goals to reach young one, but i'm sure you can do it...cause I All Might believe in you...!," I smiled and opened my wings and flied at him and tackled hugged him, but I couldn't knock him down he was shocked by this, but kept on smiling and hugged me back "thanks All Might...thank you for believing in me...!," Now since i'm 15 years old and i'm in the U.A with new friends I feel like I made it up to my goals, but I still have a long way to go from becoming a pro hero like my father the Hawks, but i'm going to try to be a great pro hero like my father Hawks and All Might to help and protect the people I love and care her...even though I have a simple quirk, but I know i'll be a great hero...cause I believe in myself...my friends believe in me too...even my dad...even the number 1 pro hero...All Might...someday maybe...I might become number 1...just like All Might...and with my family and friends...I know I can do it...I know i can become...a pro hero...!
(there's more chapters to come so no stealing my ocs! plus i might do ships with canon characters if you don't like it dont read this book! and if you do you can stick around!)