Chapter 2 "Irene's Backstory"

"Hello my names Irene Midoryia and i'm here to tell you about my past life so here goes nothing," after Izuku Midoryia was born he actually had a little sister my name was Irene Midoryia and I did have her quirk, my quirk is levitation well it's limited...I can only lift a few things, but my quirk is strong very strong. Anyways when I was 4 years old, I used to follow my brother around a lot, but I was scared of bakugou at times, but his sister Fluki I wasn't scared of her at all, in fact they were the best of friends and they still are. Fluki and I always worked on schoolwork together and well we always walked home from school together, but...I always looked up to pro hero's...mostly all of them...like Present Mic and All Might! They show so much energy, show so much positive attitude, always smile, and their very helpful...! When we got to the UA High my brother told me how he got his quirk and I didn't believe it, but when i seen and met the true All Might and the true form of him...I was shocked...so shocked I couldn't think straight...then I well passed out. After a good bit I woke up and I looked around I was in someone's house it was All Might's...it was really simple..."Sis your awake!," it was my brother Deku I guess he helped carried me her or they drove "don't tell me I passed out...?," he looked at me and sighed "yeah...yeah you did pass out, but your okay now," I sat up and looked at him "what happened to All Might...?," he looked at me and sighed "he went to make some tea to calm your stress...sorry that I didn't tell you about this sis..," I sighed and put my hand on Deku's shoulder "it's fine Deku...I understand that you wouldn't tell me, but i'm glad you told me...," I looked over and seen All Might walking out with the tea with a tray "well finally your awake Miss. Midoryia," I looked at my brother and him "i'm sorry that I passed out Mr. All Might...I didn't know cause he didn't tell me, but i'm fine with it...I understand why he wouldn't tell me...it's fine...," I sighed and sat up and looked down thinking "this feels so weird...," He looked at my brother and then me and I gulped "so...Miss. Midoryia I heard you were one of Shota Aizawa's students...must be hard studying and training with him huh...?," I nodded and sighed "yea...and there's been a lot of stress on my shoulders...that no one knows about...," Deku looks at me confused "...what do you mean by that sis?," I looked at him and shook my head and looked down "i-it's nothing Deku...! it's clearly nothing...," All Might looked at him "you should go outside and train a bit more i'll meet you in a little bit i'm just going to talk to your sister for a little bit," He looked at my brother and he sighed "alright All Might," he quickly ran out of the door and shuts it gently and I looked at him "so...why did you want to talk to me...?," he looked at me and sat down next to me and puts the tray on the small table "I seen you've been having a lot of stress on you lately...I just want to know what's on your mind Miss. Midoryia...?," I sighed and looked at him "everything...just everything...Bakugou keeps attacking me for no reason...mom worrying about me...kids picking on me cause I don't have a father...I always get picked on...it's just...terrible...," I actually felt tears starting to fall down my cheeks I wiped them away quickly so he wouldn't notice. I kept looking down and breathed in and out trying not to cry "i-i'm fine Mr. All Might sir...it's just been really stressful ever since I got here at UA High...," All Might looked me at with a worried look on his face and put his hand on my shoulder "Miss. Irene I am so sorry you've been dealing with this...why haven't you told anyone about this...?," I looked at All Might and sniffles "I...I didn't want to be a bother to anyone...," He looked at me shocked "you are not a bother young lady...they shouldn't be saying these things about you not having a father...and bakugou shouldn't attack for no reason...and I know your mother is worried, but i'm sure she's proud of you...," I looked down and sighed and I covered my face and then I felt arms wrap around me and I gasped a little "h-huh! M-Mr. All Might...?," I just sat there shocked and he just rubbed my back and I hugged him back sobbing softly "shh it's okay Miss. Midoryia...it's alright...i'm here for you...," I just had to let it go i've been holding it in for so long...it hurt me a lot. After that happened i've been feeling alot better i've been defending myself and trying to stand tall and I always follow my brother when he goes trained with All Might...to tell you the truth All Might is like a father to me...that day then he held me close rubbing my back telling me that it was okay...I felt calm, happy, relaxed...I never been so happy in my life...I mean i'm always happy, but...sometimes i'm always not as happy as I use to be, but now...I feel so confident about myself...I feel proud of myself...I have new friend's in UA High...my teachers are very helpful when I need it...talking about my problems to my mom, brother or friends makes me feel better...and well...i've been having a great time in the UA High now after that all happened. yea I have my ups and downs but, I have to stay positive and stay strong and know that I can become a pro hero too...and a little something for everyone out there needs a little positive in their lives heres one thing I can do for you "Go beyond...! Plus...ULTRA!"
(finished chapter 2 and p.s. no stealing my ocs!)