For A Change

A/N: This is my first time to write a story about ForthBeam...it's also my first story being posted here...I usually post in AO3...

I am apologising as early as now for any grammatical errors...

The characters Forth and Beam are not owned by me.

Warning: Mature content and swearing

================================

It's my last night here in Milan after I attended a convention for medical practitioners. I have been here for a week and I wanted to relax before I fly back to Bangkok tomorrow morning.

It has been a while since I went clubbing, like wayback as in college days. I needed to concentrate on my studies as I need not only prove to myself, but also to my friends, that there is more to Beam Baramee Vongviphan than just being the son of the owner of the biggest hospital in Thailand

I used to go out every chance I have and play around with girls. Yes, I was known as a Casanova back then but then I had a goal, so I stopped. To the shock of my friends.

I left my best friends in Thailand after graduating high school to study abroad. It was my father's wish so I could be away from the stigma of my parent's divorce. Both of them are very high profile, my dad being a famous plastic surgeon and my mom being the director of the biggest bank in the country. They separated when I was thirteen and even after five years it was still hot news.

I feel so pathetic cause I can't remember the last time I went out to get totally wasted and to not give any flying fuck as to what will happen. That's it, with my decision being made I started to prepare for a night of total fun. Yes people, a carefree night without any interruptions from emergency calls, a night where I could just have fun and to hell with the consequences.

================================

So here I am now, in a club having the time of my life. Getting lost amidst a sea of bodies grinding against the nearest person. Whoah, it feels so good to do this again. Why did I ever restrained myself before.