Family and Friends

We spent the last two days of our vacation week with his family. They were fun to be with, there is no dull moment especially with P'Bright around. His nieces are so sweet and I had a bit of practice of what it feels like to have kids. His parents treated me as one of their own and made sure I wouldn't be left out.

During our stay, I found out that his dad wasn't just running a simple shipping business, he is a navy general and is now the Minister of Defense. Cool huh? Well, wait til you hear about his mom. She is not just a simple housewife but a former beauty queen who owns one of the most famous international brand of bags. No wonder they're friends with my parents. They totally fit.

Just in case you don't know, my mother is the Minister of Finance and is the owner of the biggest bank in Thailand. And as you know, my father owns a chain of hospitals both here and abroad. Did I not tell you we are well-known? Now you know.

Forth was still sweet and caring even in front of his family. He is almost like my shadow, he follows me around wherever I go. He is always by my side with his arm wrapped around my waist. I feel so wanted.

=================================

We are now back in our house after spending time with his family. We are currently having breakfast before taking a bath and leaving for work.

"What time do you finish today babe?" Forth asked.

"Dad restricted me to purely business hours to avoid stress. Why what's up?"

"Just wanted to know. I'll drive you to the hospital and drop by my office to pick up some papers then go back" he said as he stood up and brought our empty plates to the sink.

"Okay. If you want I can bring my car so it wouldn't be a hassle for you" I said as I stood up as well and followed him to the sink.

I was about to start washing the dishes when he grabbed my hands. "No need to babe. The househelp I hired will be coming in starting today and besides, you will never be a hassle for me. Ever"

I blushed with the last part of his speech but to hide it, I quirked my eyebrow. "Househelp?"

"Yes, they'll be coming by daily to clean the house and no need to worry, we have security guarding our home aside from the cctvs installed"

I just nodded in response and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in a kiss. I only intended for it to be just a chaste kiss but he had another idea in his mind. He pulled me deeper into his embrace and dominated my mouth.

Let's just say, things escalated quickly and we were both late for work.

=================================

We have been living together for three weeks now. In a week, we will be married. It has been a whirlwind these past few days. I feel like he has been courting me but in a fast paced setting.

I must admit, he has really gotten into me. I can't even imagine waking up not being able to see him, how much more falling asleep without him by my side. My world revolves around him now and it scares me. We haven't talked about our feelings yet but I know some of these days we need to have that talk. For now, I will enjoy it while it lasts.

We are currently waiting for my friends at the coffee shop where he first brought me after meeting again. Since we stayed with his family a few weeks back, I decided to introduce him to my bestfriends and their partners.

Forth is seated beside me while browsing his phone. I was about to call my friends to ask what's taking them so long but I saw them heading towards us. I tapped Forth's thigh to get his attention and he looked up to see four people in front of us.