A Great Revelation

Yang's pov

I was pushed forward as my hands were cuffed behind my back. We had been caught, they tracked our stolen airship and now i had been arrested.

Being pushed into a corner the guards took out their guns, looking to them in shock they aimed at me before they were suddenly cut down.

Looking to my saviour i saw... Adam. He pulled back his sword before smirking and stabbing me.

Shooting up i panted and looked around, seeing i was still on the airship i sighed in relief and looked out the window.

The sky was a light blue and the clouds were pure white. Y/N popped up in one of the seats as the controls seemingly moved on their own.

Y/N: You snore by the way

Me: And your voice sounds like sandpaper for my ears

He placed a hand over his chest and faked a hurt look making me giggle. We raised over the clouds as i looked out the window.

My jaw dropped slightly upon the sight, I had heard Atlas was a floating city but i never expected it to look so... weird

There was a city below it with fumes coming out of it, Atlas was connected to the ground by chains although it was symbolic.

Y/N: The elite in Atlas while everyone else below in Mantle is set to suffer in the pits

Me: How do people stand for this?

Y/N: Money. Give people enough and they won't say anything, but those with no money have no voice.

Me: Did you have a voice?

Y/N: I did, granted i rarely used it due to me being busy then... stuff happened

Nodding i watched as he flew us towards Atlas, pulling into the hanger he landed as i stood up and stretched, the Bullhead powering down.

He walked beside me as i stepped out, a tinge of guilt building up. We walked through the hangers and eventually found a flight of stairs.

Y/N: Hey, don't worry about it kiddo. After this you can go back to them

Me: But... don't you need me to help with things?

Y/N: Well yeah but i know how important friends a family is. I also learnt that if you don't leanr to work with the people that you want to punch in the throat you'll end up with a hole in you sternum, and it sucks.

Laughing a bit i walked up the stairs, light blinded me for a moment before we made to the top. When i could see i saw the Atlas up close.

Things looked so clean, the buildings massive and prestine, guards around every corner. However it was also freezing cold.

Wrapping my arms around myself i shivered and began walking around, seeing, a clothing store i walked in.

Y/N: You're gonna have to look like you belong here, so a new change of clothes and tie your hair back

Me: What? Are you insa-

?: Oh look at you dear

Turning my head i saw a woman who had her hair tied up in a bun, she wore what seemed to be a suit yet it looked kinda weird.

?: That outfit is just so gaudy, and your hair is a mess

Y/N: Act stuck up, and pretend you're from here

Me: Well... i had to fit in with the locals, much to my dismay. So i came here to get some proper clothing, i couldn't bare to be in this much longer

?: Well, i'm glad to see you have some sensibilities. Come, i'll make you look presentable.

Timeskip

I stepped out from the changing room in a business suit, my hair had been combed and platted although i had to stop myself from punching her through the wall.

Y/N had taken money from the Argus base and i managed to pay electronically. She also gave me a jacket that was actually nice, warm too.

Stepping out the store i felt much better in the cold, my old clothes in a bag in was carrying. Y/N appear in front of me

Me: Where to now?

Y/N: Just follow me

I walked along side him as we stepped through the streets, snow crunching underneath my shoes.

Y/N: I'm not sure what state of being i'm in right now, but walking still sucks

Me: But you don't feel anything, right?

Y/N: No, but it still sucks

Me: I suppose i can understand... hey, how did your A.I get made?

Y/N: Well

Y/N's pov

*flashback*

Henderson: Y/N, i need you to answer some questions

Me: Why?

Henderson: Well i have a plan to make you immortal

Me: Immortality? Gimme gimme!

Henderson: I'm working with Nakayama to make your A.I

Me: A.I? Son of a taint... the diet version of immortality

We sat down as he pulled out a clipboard, looking at whatever was on there

Henderson: Question one, do you have any family

Me: Next question

Henderson: Okay... what was your childhood like?

Me: Mom didn't care, gave me to grandma where she beat me, regular childgood

Henderson: What is your prefered colour?

Me: Light blue

Yang's pov

Me: Son of a taint? That's really tame compated to what you say now

Y/N: That's what you have a question about?

Me: Well... yes!

Y/N: I can't belie- we're here!

Stopping i looked to see what looked like a normal house, going towards it i went to grab the door handle.

It grabbed my hand and began scanning it, it beeped before the door opened. Taking my hand back i stepped inside and saw it wasn't a normal house.

It looked like a giant computer although there was a panel with a screen and a single slot.

Y/N: Have you got the picture from my cabin?

I nodded and took it out the bag, Y/N took control of my hand and let out a breath before breaking the frame.

Behind the photo was a thumb drive that was paper thin, he placed it in the small slot as he gave me back control

The screen lit up a light blue before i felt the house rumble, the walls fell away before new ones came up.

The house... started to fly, glancing out the window i saw that we were taken towards a large clearing.

Landing the ground shook as the house was taken into a slot, i fall backwards and landed in a seat that strapped onto me.

A helmet was slowly lowered onto my head as things went dark for a moment.

Y/N: You are the first person to be aboard Helios

(Lemme know what you think)