An Opportunity

Yang's pov

After two years i stepped foot on Remnant again, looking out i saw all the LOADER-bot's building our next project.

He stood beside me with a satisfied smirk on her face, Y/N breathed in deeply even though he doesn't need to before letting a breath out.

Y/N: Look at this place, sure it looks like shit but soon it'll be the most prosperous place in all of Remnant

Me: You sure have some lofty ambitions, don't you?

Y/N: What can i say? I'm an idea's guy. Speaking of, you gotta think about things to say because...

He pointed to an incoming airship, painted in the standard Hyperion yellow, the same colour as my arm.

Me: What's that...?

It landed as i was a bit cautious, the doors opened to reveal... Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Oscar and Qrow.

Ruby: Yang...?

Y/N's pov

She ran over to them where they all met in a hug, at least her teammates did. Qrow stared at me as i gave him a smirk.

He stepped forward, obviously not happy to see me. Reaching behind him he grabbed his weapon making me sigh.

Me: Angel, be a dear would you?

Angel: Of course

A few seconds later Helios shot out a few things, they crashed behind me and quickly unpacked as LOADER-bot's unfolded, each wielding an interesting variety of weapons.

Qrow: Too scared to fight me on your o-

Yang: Y/N, don't

I glanced to her before sighing, the bots walking towards our next project to act as security to protect the workers.

Me: Say, i got this diamond pony and i'm stuck on a name. I was gonna call is 'piss-for-brains' in honour of you, but that just feels... immature. Hey, maybe 'Butt Stallion'? Nah, that's even worse, Te-Tell ya what i'll give it some more thought

Qrow: You really love hearing yourself talk, don't you?

Me: That's because-

Yang: No one else has anything interesting to say, yes i've heard that before

He looked to Yang as i smiled proudly, the rest looked to me confused before the boy... Oscar i think, flashed green for a moment.

Oscar: I never expected you to cheat death Y/N

Me: That voice... Ozpin, you saggy bastard

Ozpin: Yes, i have reincarnated into this body, you on the other hand-

Me: Have lived longer then you wanted, if my memory serves me correct you sent no less then twelve assassination attempts towards me

Qrow: Cut the crap, you know why we accepted coming here

Sighing my eye glowed light blue for a moment before Helios sent out a moon shot, it crashed beside me as the winds made my clothes flap in the wind.

The hatch opened as something was pushed out, when the dust settles it was revealed to be a heavily damaged Raven who layed unconscious on the floor.

Qrow: What the hell?!

Me: Whoops, wrong crate

Yang: Y-Y/N... is that...?

Me: She came up around a year ago in your sleep, i stopped her by taking control of your sleeping body and knocked her out.

She looked to me in horror as i grabbed Raven by the hair and pulled her up with my increased strength.

It was shown that her face had lots of small scars, a large one over her left eye and one that crossed over the bridge of her nose.

Yang: H-How could you!?

Me: I was protecting you... but i realise that you aren't what i wanted... time for my original plan

My eye flashed light blue before the bots from the sight came over, holding my hand out a slot opened to reveal what looked like a needle.

They began fighting off the bots as i sighed, pressing a button on my pocket watch i turned invisible and snuck up to Summer's daughter... Ruby.

Grabbing her hood from behind i dragged her back before injecting the needle into her arm, her eyes widened before she collapsed.

They were too distracted by the LOADER-bots so i took her away, a shio coming down for me. Hopping aboard it flew off as i looked at her.

Me: You look so much like her...

Yang's pov

The bots retreated as i panted, not having fought in a while. Looking around i saw everyone who were exhausted and injured... apart from Ruby.

Me: W-Where's Ruby?

They began looking around as i took a step forward, my foot hitting something. I looked down to see her weapon.

My eyes widened before i looked up and saw an ship flying up to Helios... he took her. I betrayed him and he took her

Falling to my knees i clutched her weapon tightly as tears welled up in my eyes. I did this... i allowed all this to happen

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the short chapter today)