A New Person

Yang's pov

Me: Are you sure this is safe?

After staying up for days and nights, helping build Y/N's new body i watched as it was held up by a large amount of cables.

Y/N: Safe? No, worth it? Absolutely

Me: We can lose your A.I if this messes up!

He turned to me as i looked to him worried. This can all go to hell so quickly and i'll be left alone, two years just down the drain.

Y/N: We have to do this...

Hesitating i nodded, my index finger split open to reveal a long needle. Sighing i placed the needle in a port.

My arn and eye glowed a light blue as i screamed in pain, gripping the panel for support as Y/N was taken out of me.

It stopped glowing as i fell to my knees, my finger turned back to normal as i got up shakily and watched the systems transfer him.

Turning to the body i saw light blue lights go through the tubes before entering the Android body, it light up as i covered my eyes.

Lowering my arms i saw the light had died down, the calbes detached from him so i rushed over and slid, resting his head on my lap.

Me: No no no no, come on. Please be alive...

His eyes tightened for a moment before they slowly opened, revealing his monochromatic eyes as a smile made it's way across my face.

Y/N: Hey cupcake, miss me?

He began sitting up but he didn't get far because i hugged him tightly, us falling to the floor because of me.

We looked to eachother, laughing at our situation before leaning towards eachother, kissing him as he kissed me back.

Timeskip

Y/N's pov

Staring at the ceiling as Yang had layed her head on my chest, her arm layed over my midsection as i sighed.

She was fast asleep and i was stuck with my thoughts. After all this time i have a real body, it feels good but it's missing a few things.

Sadly i can't have kids with this android body, adoption's always an option but that's if Yang wants some...

Raising one of my hands i clenched it tightly, a light smile on my face before placing my arm down.

Is this... what i truly want though? I mean i have nearly everything, a company, a frigging space station, a girlfriend...

But i don't feel content, like what i have Isn't what i need. Maybe it'll just take time, although if i doesn't then i'll need to do something about it.

Yang stired, slowly opening her eyes tiredly. I looked to her and smiled lightly as she pushed herself up, being supported by her arms.

Yang: What are you doing up so early?

Me: I can't sleep... literally

Yang: Oh, that sucks

Me: Meh, gives me time to think. What about you, why are you up early?

She gestured to the alarm clock which read 6am, the regular time she's been getting up for a long while now.

I sighed and sat up as she stretched before throwing her feet over the bed and going to get changed, looking to my hands i observed them... i look away younger

Timeskip

Yang: You know, it feels weird to not have you in my head and me being the only person who can see you

Me: Would you prefer me to go back in there, i mean it's not like we spent a long time to get here or anything.

She shook her head after chuckling, the doors opened for us as we stepped into our office. Walking up to the window we looked over Remnant.

Yang: You ready for the next step?

Me: Oh most definately, you ready to go back to Remnant?

Yang: Sure, it's been a while since i've seen the others so... it'll be nice, i guess

Me: We can always invite them up here if you want, or when it's built we can invite them to our own Kingdom

Placing a hand on her shoulder she put her hand over mine, suddenly alarms went off as the lights in the office shut off and red sirens flashed

Yang: Angel, what's going on?!

Angel: Incoming attack. Origin, Atlas

Me: Welp, time to show them our superiority

Yang: What are you-

A slot on the desk opened and revealed a big red button, smiling i slammed my hand on the button as a whirring sound could be heard.

Angel: Target locked

Me: Fire the eye of Helios!

A large purple lazer shot out from the middle part of Helios, it created a sound never heard before as it swiftly destroyed all oncoming projectiles and hit the coast of Solitas.

The lights went back to normal as the sounds disappeared, i straightened my outfit as sighed in content as Yang slowly turned to me.

Yang: W...W-What was that?

Me: Our ultimate weapon, the strongest weapon ever designed. I told you i had the relic of creation, remember?

Yang: Yeah... what about it?

Me: Well it's constantly giving energy to Helios although it can't be used to destroy anything. It leaves behind this purple substance which i use to power the eye of Helios, i'm thinking of calling it slag.

(Lemme know what you think)