Helios, The Next Frontier

Yang's pov

Me: W-What's happening!?

Y/N: We're going to space kiddo!

He raised his arms up in excitement before the house rumbled even more, i gripped the arm rests tightly as i looked out the window.

The scenery was quickly passing by as i turned back to Y/N, a large smile was on his face while the house went... to space.

Me: Wait space!? We can't go there, no one can survive!

Y/N: Don't worry kiddo, i've got it all planned out! We're powered by an infinite energy source!

Me: What are you talking about!?

Y/N: Well... you know how i said i needed the relic of creation!? I lied, i already have it!

Ruby's pov

As we walked towards the Argus airbase i heard a loud "boom". Looking to the sky i saw a massive metal structure that was shaped as a H flying upwards.

Weiss: Ruby, what are you...

They all turned to see it flying, we stared in shock as it blasted through the clouds, going past what we thought was possible.

The H went into what i could assume to be the Mesosphere, a shockwave went out making us cover our faces.

When we lowered our arms i could see the giant H was covering half of the moon, the formed part.

It had a giant light blue light in the middle and seemed like a looming threat.

Qrow: What the hell is that?!

Yang's pov

I panted as it seemed to stop, looking to Y/N as the helmet came off my head. Some how i could breathe even though we were supposedly in space.

Y/N: Oh man, this is momentous

Me: A-Are we really in space?

Y/N: Take a look

Shakily getting up i slowly walked over to the window, placing my hands on the windowsill i looked in shock as i saw Remnant.

It was... amazing, there isn't a view like this in the world. Glancing to Y/N he was stood beside me, a content smirk on his face.

Y/N: Today is the beginning of two things. The day humankind stepped into space, and the start of our company, Hyperion!

Timeskip

Walking down the halls i took a deep breath as Y/N walked beside me, i was wearing a business suit although it was never comfortable.

Y/N: Now remember, stick your nose up like you're tracking a smell, you gotta act like them to get their respect

Me: We got them to space, i'm sure they respect us already.

Y/N: Right. Now, remember what he rehearsed

The doors opened automatically as i looked to our... "guests." Ironwood, and the councils for all the different kingdoms sat around the table.

I walked past all of them and sat at the head of the table, sinking into my seat for a moment before sitting up and looking to them.

Ironwood: Ms. Xiao Long, it's been... a-

Me: A while, last time we met you banned me from the Vytal tournament. Did you not?

Ironwood: I did... i hope you're not holding a grudge.

Me: Of course not, that'd be immature of me.

He nodded as i looked out to them, folding my hands together i remembered Y/N's advice and acted as such.

Me: Now, i'm sure you want the information on how i developed space travel

Ironwood: I do

Me: Well, i'm not just going to give them away. We need to trade, i want the information on how you create an android capable of producing an aura.

Haven leader: That's absurd!

Vale leader: Surely you can't be serious!

Me: Need i remind you gentlemen, you are my guests here, and i can just as easily send you home.

Raising my arm Y/N took control of it before aiming at a wall, my arm and left eye glowed light blue as the wall opened up to reveal a small room lit with red lights.

Mistral leader: What is that?

Me: It's called an airlock, it releases all gases while disallowing any oxygen from entering. I can put you in their and flush you into space if you want, i've been told the vacuum of space is very cold

Ironwood: I... I'll give it to you

They looked to him in shock as she took out a briefcase, opening it revealed a scroll, he placed it down before a robot came in.

It picked up the scroll and came over to me, handing me the scroll it walked away as i placed in my pocket

Ironwood: What is that?

Me: Oh that? I call it a Loader Bot, they come in many different varieties. Now, before i do this i want you to remember Hyperion has done so much good for Remnant, so if you try and take me down i want you to think about how many people you'd be hurting.

Clapping my hands together, two slots on the ground opened up as two GUN-loaders came out. They unfolded and pointed their weapons at the men.

GUN-Loader: You are trespassing, leave ot we will use lethal force

Ironwood: We had a deal!

Me: Deal's off

Slots opened up around the table as i stood up and stepped back, glass raised around it as i touched a button on the collar, a oxygen mask appearing on my face.

The table with them quickly dropped as the oxygen was sucked out, they were put into a ship as the table came back up and oxygen returned.

My mask disappeared as i walked over to the window, watching the ship go back to remnant with a jaded look.

Catching my reflection in the glass i gently ran a hand agaisnt my face as Y/N appeared beside me.

Me: Two years as lead up to this, huh?

Y/N: Yeah. I couldn't have done it without you Yang.

Me: Of course not, you're inside my head after all. Plus you don't have the charisma to have things done like i do

Y/N: Wow, that hurts...

I laughed a bit before taking the scroll out my pocket and walking towards the door, he walked beside me while wearing a gentle smile.

Me: I can't wait to finally be able to speak to you properly

Y/N: Hope we're not gonna be just talking

Me: Well, when you put it that way then i should hurry up... are you okay with this? I mean don't you still love Summer?

Y/N: I will... she has a place in my heart... but i love you now

(Lemme know what you think)