Confessions #7

Y/N's POV:

"Hello mom! Wait..." I said, in shock.
"Mom?! What is this?!" I added. I saw mom with POWERS? She didn't know that I was there. "Oh hon I can explain-" She said. "Now you're gonna explain? So it means if I still didn't see these stuff you wouldn't tell me?" I asked. "No, no, no, I just don't wanna let you know. You're too young for these" mom said. "Too young? I'm 13! I'm gonna be 14 next week!" I said. I frowned. Locked myself in my room. And I decided to message Freddy.

Freddy Man§-

Billy's gal: hey? Why did you name me like this?

Fred: nothin, I just wanna.

Billy's Gal: so, I'm here crying, I wanna tell you somethin

Fred: what is it? 🤔

Billy's Gal: I just knew my mom has powers.

Fred: whoah, whoah Y/N. So that means you have powers too?

Billy's Gal: It depends, we'll never know, if I'm adopted.

Fred: don't expect Y/N, if you're adopted I'm sure your mom should've told you before you're adopted.

Billy's Gal: I'm sure my mom should've told me before I have powers.

Fred: fine. Your decision. 😐

Billy's Gal: you saw the note I placed on your desk?

Fred: yeah, it's still 2:00pm, we still have an hour. Billy is playing with Eugene.

Billy's Gal: Is Billy going later to the park too?

Fred: of course! That's why you're named 'Billy's Gal'.

Billy's Gal: oh shut up 😂

-

Freddy's POV:

Y/N doesn't know that im up to something. But. Tbh.....

Billy's POV:

I'm excited to go to the park later with Freddy and Y/N. I'm  up to something that Y/N doesn't know.

-Time skippp 3:00pm-

Y/N's POV:

I waited for Billy and Freddy to arrive here at the park. I wore a purple gem necklace my mom gave me when I was little. I'm just here sitting on a bench playing with my guitar. "AGHHH!" I shouted. I felt two people hugged me. "Whoah, you surprised me" I said. Freddy and Billy hugged me pretty tight. "Well, if you don't know, we brought some food and a picnic blanket" Billy said. I smiled then Freddy was holding a picnic basket. While Billy was placing the picnic blanket on the ground. And I helped Freddy to sit down. "So guys, should we play a game?" Freddy asked. "Yeah sure" I said. Billy nodded.
-
:Introducingg The Confession Gamee:
By Freddy.

"So Freddy, this was something you're up to?" Billy asked. "As a Confession, Yeah" Freddy answered.

Freddy: This is for Billy....
'who are your best friends?'

Billy: this is my answer...
'Freddy and Y/N'

Y/N: this is for Freddy...
'what do you think of Shazam?'

Freddy: this is my answer....
'He's Cool, great, and tall😂'

Billy: This is for Y/N....
'Freddy or Me?'

Y/N: This is my answer...
'Both'

*Freddy and Billy chuckled*

Y/N: This is for Billy...
'who do you have a crush on?'

*Y/N and Freddy looks at each other*

Billy: This is my answer...
'Y-'
-
Narrator:

Freddy saw Y/N's necklace glowing.
"Uh Y/N, what's going on?" Freddy asked. Y/N looked on her necklace. She touched it. Then suddenly, her hands had glowing purple stuff and her eyes are purple as well. Billy looked shocked. "guys, why do you look so??" Y/N asked. "Oh, um. I think you should remove the necklace?" Billy said. Y/N removed it. The purple stuff were gone.

"Guys, should we continue the game?" Freddy asked. "Nah, let's eat" Y/N said. Then they started eating and giggling around. Y/N saw Billy wearing the bracelet she gave, She smiled.

After eating, they decided to walk home. Without Y/N, Billy was a little upset because he won't be with Y/N. She walked to her house and she saw her mom.

Dialogue>

Y: Hey Mom

M: Hey, so was the park thing?

Y: it was good.

M: Anything happened?

Y: the necklace you gave me glowed purple. The time I touched it my hands had purple stuff too. Even my eyes, Freddy and Billy saw it.

M: Oh my gosh. You're growing up. Look you need to know this before it's too late.

Y: Okay?

M: Look, yes I have powers. My parents are not really ordinary humans. Well they have powers. Just like you and me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I know I made it weird, but Y/N's gonna be a hero not included in dc so yeah :p