Don't Worry #11

(Another Long Chapter)
Dialogue>

B: Hm, She is a girl, she's pretty, same age as me. I met her before. I smile everytime I see her happy. I really love her. And her name is....
Y/N  Y/L/N.

Y: what?

B: Y/N Y/L/N!!!

Y:Shhh! Why Did you shout?

B: because I don't care what other people will think when I do it. And that shout shows how my love for you is.

Y: Hey Billy.

B: Yeah?

Y: I like you too.

B: I can tell, I already knew that before.

Y: How?

B: how you act around me. And Freddy told me 😏😉

Y: What the hell.

B: Yep.

Y: Okay? I'm going to Freddy mah boi

B: I'm going to Ari mah Gal

Y and B: Wait.

B: Okay you first.

Y: No you first.

B: You.

Y: Okay fine. I have no idea why I said Freddy my boi

B: I dunno. And I, also have no idea why I said Ari mah gal.

Narrator:

You and Billy went back to where Freddy and Ari was.

"Hey Fred. Let's head back to our houses. It's almost night. We still have homework" You said. "Oh yeah right" Freddy remembered. You and Freddy walked home.

"Hey Billy? What did you and Y/N talked about?" Ari asked. "Uhm. Nothing. It's something you shouldn't know" Billy replied. "Oh come on, You love me right?" Ari asked. "TBH..." Billy said. "TBH what?" Ari said.
"I don't love you. I don't even really know a lot about you" Billy said. Ari's Jaw Dropped. She slapped Billy. "What The hell Billy?" Ari said. "I just did that for you to stop. You were annoying me. I'm not even your friend. I just realized how stupid I was doing that just for you" Billy said, while leaving. Ari stood in silence.

(Message)
Freddy Man§-

Billy's Gal: Hey Fred, I just knew you told Billy before that I liked him. 😒

Fred: I didn't.

Billy's Gal: And guess what

Fred: What? Did Billy hurt you? I'll definitely be beating him up sooner or later if he does.

Billy's Gal: No! He told me that he likes me. He even screamed my name!

Fred: So he knows that we're actually not a thing?

Billy's Gal: yeah, I told him. Please don't get mad.

Fred: it's fine.

Billy's Gal: See yah at school then!
*seen*

-End of Message-

Narrator: (your room)

After you and Freddy messaged, you went to your window seat in your bedroom. When you look out of the window there was a spark of lightning to the sky. You remembered Billy does that everytime he says shazam.