Team Work! #16

Narrator:
As your dad and Shazam went in to the door, you went closely to his siblings, including his parents Rosa and Victor. Then you told them that you are like Billy too. Their jaw dropped. Darla hugged you. "You are my favs!" darla said hugging you. You smiled. You wore your necklace. Then you told them you need to help Billy. "We will come too!" Darla said. "No, you guys can't handle my dad's power. He's evil, he's different from me" you said. "Still! I know how to fight, I knew it because of Eugene playing street fighter. And I practiced it the whole time!" darla said. "No honey, you can't" Mary said. "Just pleaseeeee" Darla begged. You nodded. "YEY" Darla jumped in excitement. "Just follow me okay? Is darla the only one coming?" You asked. "All of us" Mary said. You all held hands. You grabbed freddy's, then continues~

Rosa and Victor stayed home. But the rest were with you in the place. You found a way, then you hid behind a wall. You can hear your dad and Billy talking. You shush darla. Because she was whispering loud. Then your dad looked back.

"I can smell different people here" Sivana said. "Guys hold me" You whispered quietly. They held you. Then closed your eyes trying to make you all invisible. Good thing Sivana didn't see you all. Billy sighed in relief.
"I'll give you my powers, But there's a condition" Billy said. "What's the condition? Billion dollars?" Sivana asked. "When I'll give you my powers you won't kill my family. And you won't make any trouble" Billy said. "what's the point of getting your powers? Good purposes? Using it for good? I don't fucking do that" Sivana said. "Now hold the Staff, then give me your powers" Sivana added. Shazam sighed, he held the staff. Then you hit Sivana with your powers. Darla looked at you amazed. You held Sivana's Neck, you tried to get the blue thing from his eye. But you can't.
"Stop hurting my family!" Darla shouted. Mary covered her mouth. "Aweee, the whole family is here? What a surprise foster kids" Sivana said. "Don't even try kill them" you said angrily to Sivana. You clenched your fist. Shazam held your wrist, he was trying to say stop to you. You looked at Shazam. He was trying to say that he can handle it, on his own. "Don't kill my Brother and Y/N!" Darla shouted to Sivana. Shazam held Sivana's Hands and Trapped him. You grabbed Eugene, Pedro, Darla, Freddy and Mary. You guys found a way out. "Darla you go first, then Eugene then Freddy and etc~" you said. Darla was trying to find a way but the way she found was a dead end. You tried to find the location of the house with your device. Then you told darla the direction. You all went out, but Billy was still inside."okay guys, I think the help plan was not safe, stay here and I'll go in" You said to them. "I'm so sorry Y/N, be safe" Darla said. You hugged her. "You guys too, be safe" You said. You hugged Freddy as well.

You went back, finding Billy. You found Sivana knocked out. Then Billy looked at you, and grabbed your hand. Trying to escape.

You two turned invisible, making sure no one sees you two.

Then you got out, "Glad you're safe!" They said to you and Billy. You all made a group hug, Rosa and Victor was too.

-Next day, Tuesday-

(BTW you and Billy transformed to ordinary kids now so yeah)

You woke up, Freddy and Billy were not in your room. You went downstairs, the room was dark. "Hello?" you asked. "Oh hello there my daughter" someone said. "Dad?" you asked. "No" he said. Then lights turned on and some confetti came out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/NNN" they shouted. "aweeee thank you! I actually forgot it was my birthday! ILY all!" you said. "Where's Billy?" you asked. "On a mission" Freddy said. "On a mission to make you feel happy and feel like the luckiest girlfriend" Billy said, appearing in front of you with a bouquet of roses and cake. "OH MY GOSH BILLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO" you said screaming. Darla was happy. Eugene recorded the whole thing. "Thank you to all of you, without you guys I'll be living in the streets, and always beaten up" you said. Billy hugged you. "Happy 14th birthday" Billy said whispering. "This is the best day ever!" you said. "Can we skip school today?" Billy asked. "Uh, we've been absent for a longggg time" you replied. "oh the script-" Billy said. "No problem, our principal said it was cancelled anyways" you said. "Any plans for prom?" Freddy asked. "The prom?!" you said shookt. "Yep" Billy said. You looked at each other. "Aweee, I wish I have prom already" Eugene said. "EUGENE" You and Billy said in unison. "WHAT?" Eugene said. "You like someone do you?" Billy asked. "Uh no!" Eugene said, you and Billy chuckled. Rosa and Victor looked at Eugene. Eugene looked down because of embarrassment.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys it took long! I've been practicing the guitar because I'm done with my ukelele XD. And BTW I'll be watching the Avengers End Game today and I'm not going to spoil, don't worry :p.

Thank you for all of the positive comments! I appreciate it a lot❤️