UltraViolet #8

(This Chapter will be long, so yeah)

Narrator: (Yeah I changed)

You looked on your mom, You wore your necklace and tried using your unidentified powers. You can turn invisible. And can transform to someone else. And your eyes are like lazer stuff. You cried. "Mom, I don't know how I can handle this. Can I not wear this necklace for now?" You asked.

"Yes sure hon, as long as you're comfortable" your mom said.

It already night, you decided to cook your own dinner. Your mom left, she had some errands to do.

After cooking your dinner, you decided to eat on the couch and watch Netflix.

Someone knocked on the door. You were scared because it kept on pounding. You placed your food on the table and wore your necklace. You were behind the door. Your eyes were glowing purple. You were getting ready. Once you opened the door,you pointed your hand on the person.

"Billy?!" You said. You removed your necklace. "Whoah Y/N" Billy said. "What are you doing here? How'd you know my house?" you asked. "Uh, I'm here with Freddy" Billy replied. Then Freddy showed up, waving to me. I let them in.

"So what brings you here?" you asked.
"Nothing, we just wanna hang out with you. Our siblings were just fixing the house so yeah" Billy answered.
"I Stan you guys" Freddy said, out of the blue. "You seem jealous?" you said to Freddy.

Freddy's POV:

I know Y/N has some secret, And I know she likes my brother Billy. But ever since me and Y/N met I always laid eyes on her. I loved her more than a best friend. But I didn't tell her yet. Because me and Billy's friendship might be broken.

Billy's POV:

The time I saw Y/N, I was a little harsh to her. At the same time. I think she is the perfect girl any lucky boy can have. She is sweet, pretty, smart and She is unique too. I love her, more than a best friend.

Narrator:

Billy and Freddy were just staring at you. "uh guys?" you said, waving at them. Then they slap their faces. "Guys I need your helppp, if I would be officially a hero what will my name be?" you asked. "Hmmm, your Powers are like purple or Violet right?" Freddy asked. "Yeah? I can be invisible and transform to someone else. But I didn't practice yet" you answered. "Why don't we go to me and Billy's practice area, and we can make you famous as well!" Freddy recommended. "No, I'm not like Billy's, I can't transform to like an old person. They'll know me easily. It doesn't mean I can transform to someone else I can do it. It might ruin their picture" You answered.

Since it was night time, they decided to sleep at Y/N's house.

-Next Day-

You woke up, without Billy and Freddy. You came to the kitchen and you saw your mom cooking breakfast. And Freddy and Billy helping her?.
"Good morning" you said, while rubbing your eyes. "Good morning" Your mom, Freddy and Billy said.

-After Eating-

Freddy and Billy invited you to go to their 'Secret Place', where Billy practices the powers. You asked permission to your mom and she nodded. You freshen up yourself and you 3 went to the place.

-Secret Place, 11:00am-

"So Y/N, did you bring your necklace?" Freddy asked. "Yes I did coach" You answered. "I'm going to train you both at the same time okay?" Freddy said. You and Billy nodded. "First off, your strength" Freddy said. You and Billy transformed to your hero version, he is a man now but you, still look like yourself. But of course, with the purple violetish stuff.

You and Billy Punched the Stone Pillar. And it broke. Freddy was jumping around recording you two.

"Next is, lazer eyes!" Freddy said.
You started off first, your eyes were violet/purple of course. Then you hit the wall. And it made a hole.

Then Billy tried it. It doesn't really work.

"Okayyy, then flight!" Freddy said.
You and Billy tried to fly, yours work. But, Billy kept on failing. "Just believe that you can fly Billy!" Freddy shouted. "I CAN FLYYY" Billy said. Then, obviously, he fell on the ground.
You grab his hand, lifting him up to the sky. "Whoah" Billy said. Then slowly you're trying to loose it. Then he flew. "LOOK! I'M FLYING!" Billy said proudly. You and Freddy giggled. Billy was acting like lil' child.

"Well bye guys, Gotta go to the peeps" Billy said.

"Wait what" you and Freddy said in unison.

Billy left, it was only you and Freddy.
"You know Y/N, I haven't told you this yet, but I want to let you know before Billy knows-" Freddy said. You cut him off, you kissed him on the cheek. "I know, I can tell" you said. Freddy blushed. "But, is it?" You ask. "Uh-uh-Ye-Yess?" Freddy said stuttering. "Oml, you're so cute when you're stuttering😂" You said chuckling. You gave Freddy a hug, just to make sure maybe he thinks he embarrassed him self.

"So, any ideas for my 'Code Name'?"
You asked. "Violet... Uh Violet...." Freddy said. "A good name name pleaseee" you said. "Raven, Purple lazer eyed girl, Violeta, UltraViolet... Freddy said.
"Why raven?" you asked. "I actually... Don't know" Freddy replied. "UltraViolet it is" You said.

Meanwhile... On Billy's Perspective.

"Lighting with my hands, lightning with my hands, lightning with my handssss" Shazam sang, using the "Eye of the Tiger" Beat. Then you and Freddy saw him. Freddy came closer to Shazam and telling to stop. But Shazam accidentally hit a bus with his lightning powers.

"Oh no" You said, Shazam Followed the bus and he was struggling carrying it, then someone on the back used her powers to help Shazam.

"Uh miss who are you?" Shazam asked.

"Who else? I'm UltraViolet"

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you guys didn't know, the chapter was exactly 1000 words 😂 and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it took too long ❤️