Being Around You #12

-Next day, At Billy's house-

You woke up beside Billy, at Freddy and Billy's room. "Y/N?" Freddy said shocked . "Oh, Hi Freddy" you said. "how come?" he asked. "Long story" you said. He hugged you. Billy woke up with your noise. He looked at you. "Uh? Good morning" he said. "Good Morning" you and Freddy said. You 3 went downstairs. And ate breakfast then prepared for school.

-School-

You, Freddy and Billy walked to the hallway. Then Ari approached. She grabbed Freddy and Billy but they two ran. Freddy and Billy tried to grab your hand but Ari's Friend got them two. It was you only. "trying to steal my boyfriend?" Ari asked. "Oh come on Ari I told you we were never even a thing!" Billy shouted from a far. Ari threw books on you. You can't fight back. You're strength isn't strong enough. Without your necklace. You left it at Billy's house. Billy tried to escape from one of Ari's friends then Billy went near you. He got you and he got Freddy as well. Then went far away from them. You three went to a washroom for both genders.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Billy asked. "Well not really. My head hurts" you answered. Freddy got an ice pack. "Here" He said. "Thanks" you said. Billy got it and placed it on your head. He held your hand. "You'll be fine" Billy said. Freddy looked at you. He seemed jealous. He left. "I'm fine now. Time for class" you said. Billy removed the ice pack. You went to your first class. Science.

You saw Freddy in your class. You sat beside him. "I'm sorry Fred" you said. He nodded. He did a thumbs up to you.

"Calling Freddy and Y/N in Science Class please come out" the principal said. The other students laughed. "Students just laugh when they're out" The teacher said. You and Freddy went out you two saw Billy and Ari.

Y/N's POV:

The principal called me and Freddy to come out. Then we saw Billy and Ari, TOGETHER.

"So you four, were casted by a theater team here at school and you guys will be one of the characters of the play!" The principal said. "Let's go to my office, follow me" She added. You four followed her.

Dialogue>

Principal: so our play will be named
"The Man who Saved an Angel"

Y: Who will be th man, and the Angel?

Principal: Not sure yet, we have to ask the theater Team. Wait I'll call them.

-After Calling-

TT: hello we are the theater team, are these the four students you chose?

Principal: yes, they are the four.

TT: Oh, I know who'll be the Man and the angel... The Tall Girl and the Tall boy...

A: Yes! Present!

TT: Sorry hon, not you. What I meant was the tall girl beside the boy with a walking stick. And the tall boy beside you.

*You, Freddy and Billy smirked*

A: dang it.

Y and B: What?

TT: yep, may I know your names?

Y: I'm Y/N Y/L/N

B: I'm Billy Batson

A: Ari Andrews

F: Freddy Freeman

TT: Okay Great! You can go to your classes now. Tomorrow's practice will be on the auditorium at 2:00pm.

P: Okay now guys, go back to your proper places.

Narrator:

You all went to your classes.

-Lunch Break-

You, Freddy and Billy walked to the cafeteria and ate lunch. You guys thought of escaping for superhero stuff. You and your two friends had a plan. So you three went to the guard. And told him that you guys are going for an emergency . Then Billy slowly walked outside and grabbed the coat saying to the guard "Well, I gotta call my dad for proof, HEY DAD COME HERE" he left then whispered shazam. Then he came back in.

"Hey, sorry Billy didnt come here because he went in to the car already, gotta get Freddy and Y/N too" Shazam/Pretend dad of Billy grabbed your hand and freddy's. Then you all left.

"hey Y/N, you left something" Freddy said, handing you your necklace. You wore it. You transformed to a woman.
"Uh Y/N? How'd you?" Freddy asked. "Long story short, I did some techy thing, I also went to the wizard man you know" you said. "So you know your abilities already?" Freddy asked. "Actually, I have a lot of abilities" You said. You saw Freddy winking at Billy.

"Uh guys? What's going on?" You asked. "Lol, why did you transform anyways, SHAZAM!" he said. Then turned to Billy again. You removed your necklace. You, Freddy and Billy ran. And stopped at the park. Suddenly Freddy is out of your sight. "Hey, where's Freddy?" you asked. "Hmm, I seriously have no idea" Billy said. He covered your eyes. "HEY WHY DID YOU COVER MY EYES?!" you said screaming. "Shhh, just hold my hands and you'll be fine" He said. Then he removed the cover from your eyes. You saw a table with some roses. And stuff. Billy pulled a chair for you. And he sat down too.

"Hey Y/N, this is for you" Billy said. He grabbed his guitar.

"I don't want to be hero, don't wanna be a billionaire, I know it may sound crazy, but I wouldn't even care, cause the only thing that matters, the only thing that's true. the only thing I wish for, Was being around you~"

-After the Song-

Billy placed his guitar on the floor.
" Y/N Y/L/N, I wanna ask you this time. I really want you and that feeling will never fade off. I know I've been a bad ass to you and I hope you are fine wihh me now. I really like you since then. And I don't when is the right time to ask you. But I wanted to ask you now... If you would accept me and accept the question that I would ask.....
Will you be my girlfriend and will I be your boyfriend Y/N Y/L/N?" Billy asked and he gave you a promise ring. You've been waiting for so long for him to ask you this. And finally your dream is happening!

" YES BILLY BATSON YES! " you said happily. Billy wore the promise ring to you and picked you up and he hugged you. Then out of the blue, Freddy came out from a Bush."Got it!" Freddy said. Billy was giggling. "Freddy?!" You said shocked. "Yeah, all of this was me and Billy's idea" Freddy said. He took out the camera and showed the video recording to Billy. And he was laughing. "Well, my voice kinda sucks" Billy said. "No! It was angelic" You said smiling.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for supporting this Fanfic! It reached 1k and I'm so happy! It makes me continue on what I'm doing lately so luv yah guys❤️