Freddy's Heart Break? #9

Narrator:

"Who else? I'm Ultra Violet" You said.
"You look familiar?" Shazam said. "Don't mind about it, let's help these people first, before we get personal" You said. You helped Shazam with the people in the bus. Then Freddy approached. "Look Billy, I know you're popular on YouTube and all. But without Ultra Violet the other people might die!" Freddy said. Shazam looked pretty upset. "No, I didn't even helped him a lot. I just helped him carry the other side" You replied to Freddy. He looked at you. "Now, My friends are famous. Never gonna think of me. And they'll think about their popularity" Freddy said while leaving. Paparazzi came to Shazam. Then you removed your necklace and all of the powers are out of your body.

-Rosa and Victor's House-

"Hey isn't that Freddy on TV? With a superhero?" Mary asked. "Yeah" Eugene said while nodding. "Freddy isn't here everytime Billy is not here. The other night Freddy and Billy came late here. So, Billy might be That Man?" Mary asked. "I think so. I mean, Freddy seems pretty close with him" Pedro said.

"MOM I'M HOME" Freddy said. "Oh my, Freddy I'm glad you're okay" Rosa said, because they saw Him on TV.

Y/N's POV:

I followed Freddy to his house. I knocked to their door. Then Victor was on the front door. "oh hello there" he said. And I asked if I can come in. He nodded.

I came to Freddy's room. I saw his room full of stuff on the ground. I think he got mad.

Dialogue>

Y: Look Freddy I didn't mean to-

F: what? You just left me and go near by Billy! Now how about me?

Y: Fine. Let's go to the lake?

F: ugh, fine.

Narrator:

You and Freddy went to the lake. He saw you holding the necklace.
"See this?" You said showing him the necklace. "Yeah I do" Freddy said. "I want you to throw it on the water" you said. "Wait what?" Freddy asked. "I want you to throw it" You replied. "Why me?" he asked.

"I want you to remove all of your anger to me and Billy. You know we are always together and we never forget you. We don't save people for popularity. We save people for their safety. And we love you Freddy, and I know you know that" you answered.

"Sorry Y/N, I know you guys love me. But my love for you is more special. I had to be honest with my feelings. Before my confidence goes off. I want you more than being a best friend. Even though I know you like someone else. I was just jealous you and Billy are always together. I mean, I always think I was the third wheeler" Freddy said.

Tears rolled down your face you hugged him. "I'm sorry Freddy, I hope you understand. I love you more than my other friends, you're my best friend! I like hanging out with you, i rather go hang out with only the two of us than with others. But the time I saw Billy I thought he was the one" You said.

Freddy cried. You hugged him pretty tight. Freddy threw the necklace. Pretty hard.

"Did I just heard my name?" Billy suddenly said, with his ordinary form.

"No" you said, you and Freddy rubbing your tears off.

Billy ran to you two and he hugged both of you.

"C'mon, why now?" he asked. "Billy, we need to go home, Rosa and your other siblings are looking for you" you said.

-Rosa And Victor's Home-

Rosa and Victor called Billy and they three talked to a room. While me, and Billy's siblings including Freddy were listening to Rosa.

After the talking~

When Rosa and Victor came out of them room, you all pretended to be busy. "Don't go in first, he needs space" Rosa said. "Go guys, you are Billy's siblings, I'll just go in if you guys are done" you said to them.

Pedro gave a notebook to Billy.
"where'd you got this?" Billy asked. "I know. It's important to you, I found it in the trash bin" Pedro answered.
Darla hugged Billy. "Give me a little time to think please" Billy requested. They left. Except for you. You went into the room.

"What do you want" Billy said in a stern voice. "I just wanna help you. Please understand. I know you've been through rough stuff already so maybe we can smooth it out?" You asked. "What now" he said. You two looked each other on the eyes. "Ever since the day you came, I can tell that you've been to problems that wasn't easy to solve" You said. "Yeah... Even this Shazam thing is a problem too. And I met a girl earlier. Her name is Ultra Violet. And I really like her" Billy said. "What?" You said. "I really like you, Y/N, Y/L/N" He said. You looked together, you and Billy got really close, then he kissed you.

Freddy peaked and he was.....

R E A L L Y    U P S E T.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you really like Jack Dylan Grazer I'm so sorry 🙏🤦‍♀️