Prom Planning #17

Next day- Wednesday

Y/N's POV:
Me, Billy and Freddy are at school and I saw some streamers hanging on the walls. I saw many boys being declined by girls, I can see them hurt. No one was still asking me though.

While me, Billy and Freddy are walking on the hallway, "Hey Freddy, who are you going to ask for prom?" I asked. "I actually don't know" Freddy said, he winked at Billy. "Hmmm, how about you Billy?" I asked. "I don't know" Billy said. I felt different.
"Okay?" I said, confused.

Ari walked near me, Billy and Freddy. "don't even touch her" Billy said. "No, of course I'll not! I just want to have a private chat with her. May I?" Ari asked. "Uhm, what for?" I asked. "Something about, prom?" ari whispered. "Okay, fine. Uh Billy and Freddy, I'll leave for a minute" I said. Ari grabbed my hand and she dragged me to the washroom. "Hey!" I said. "Lol, you deserve it. Do you think I'll be good to you? No! Why are you with Freddy?!" Ari asked. "Huh? You're new here. And I know you don't know. Me and Freddy are best friends since elementary! And why are you catching up on Freddy now?" I said, and asked. "Uh nothing. Just making sure no one is going to ask him on prom" Ari said with confidence. "You like him? I mean, not trying to be rude. But I don't think he likes you" I said. "SUSH! BECAUSE BILLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU TOO" Ari said. "Don't try to brainwash me! You jerk" I said leaving. "You ain't leaving, you need to shower, you smell" Ari said. She grabbed your head on the sink and she turned on the faucet. "OH COME ON" I said annoyed. You threw her a cup of coffee, you tried to escape. You ran, to Billy and Freddy. "What happened to you?!" Billy asked. "Who else, Ari" I said. Billy grabbed a dry towel, he tried to dry you up. "Thanks" I said. "I'm gonna beat her up" Freddy said. "No, no, no! You don't need to!" I said worried.

-Dismissal-

"Wanna go to the mall?" I asked Freddy and Billy. "As long as your happy" Billy said. I smiled. "I'll book an uber" I said. I grabbed my  phone from my pocket and I  booked an uber. The uber arrived, me on the right side, Freddy on the middle then Billy on the other side, Freddy looked like a lil child XD. Billy looked at me, "Aren't boys supposed to be the both sides?" Billy asked. "Nah, I'm fine" I said. "Oh uber driver, to The city mall please" I said.

(The malllllll) - ignore the long L

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" I asked. "KFC?" Freddy and Billy said in unison. "KFC it is" I said smiling.
While eating~

"So Fred, any ideas on who are you going to ask NoW?" I asked. "Uh, I dunno. She seems like a bad girl, k don't wanna ask her anymore" Freddy answered. "Is it Ari?!" I asked. Freddy nodded. "what the?" I said confused. "Yup, I'm sorry" Freddy said.
*Phone rings*
"Oh sorry Freddy and Billy, got to pick this up, TTYL" I said hurriedly. They nodded.

(Unknown Number, Phone call)
Y: Uh hello?
? : Hello there, why did you call?
Y: What! You're the one who called me first! I should ask you that!
? : sorry wrong number.
(Call ended)

"I wasted a minute of my life, I should've not answered that phone ca, it was just a wrong number" I said annoyed. "Should I buy my dress now? Besides, you two will choose for me!" I said happily, Billy and Freddy winked. "What?" I asked, "Hehehe~nothing" the boys said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Just finished watching it on cinemas! And I just published chapt.17 too long, sorry!

Time check: 1:18am