2 AM

"Eunbi what time is it now?"

"Almost 3, in the morning." Eunbi your roomate scoff seeing you still occupied by your laptop. The papers was due last week, but because you called in sick the professor gladly gave you an extra time to turn in the papers. In exchange you need to write two extra chapters.

You cursed in anger and pressing- or more like punching the delete button with your finger.

"You need a break."

For the millionth time you sighs, "She wants it by this afternoon. She wouldn't tolerate any 'excuses' no more."

Eunbi walks lazily towards you, one hand holding the cup of her instant ramen and the other is your third cup of coffee.

"You must be glad that, at least I have insomnia so you can taste my incredible coffee at 2 freakin am." She plops down beside you, heavily sighing.

And that earns her a flick on her head. Pouting, she slaps your hand away grabbing the tv remote from under the coffee table and turns the device on. Sounds from the TV echoing your shared living room,

"Yesterday's afternoon the police found out one of the biggest drugs hide out in seoul. The police manage to arrest the head of the drug dealers himself, Kwon Byun Jin-"

"Ha! That's a death sentence for him!" Taking a lawyer degree makes Eunbi want to analyse every crime scene she saw on the news.

"I'm glad the police finally manage to take down one of the head of the drug dealers you know? At least little by litte we're making the world a better place to live in."

Suddenly it reminds you of your past, and you wonder on how with that much crime involves how come you never see him at least once on the news.

You shudder. If only Eunbi knows the truth