3 AM

You manage to get sleep from 7 pm to 2 am, but then again you woke up swimming in your own sweats.

You took a shower and cool yourself down before deciding you wanted to take a walk. On the fifth floor of your apartment's building there's a huge park, a mini market and swimming pool.

Often, you went there to enjoy the breeze of fresh air. Tucking your phone in one of your jacket pockets you lock the door behind you.

-

Night wind greets you first, you dig into your pockets further seeking out for warm. Proceeding go to the mini market to buy your favorite late night snack.

As soon as you get in the chime of bell at the mini market announce your presence to Hoseok, he works part time job in this mini market every night. He's a nice guy always greets you with a warm smile.

"Y/n! Hey!", Hoseok turn another pages of his magazine.

"Hey, hobi."

Hobi went back to reading his magazine whil you stroll down the aisle, you tap your chin while deciding between the usual or having something different for the night.

"Thats all?", Hoseok put all your snacks into a plastic. "Yup." You give him your money, waiting for change as your eyes watching the night scenery outside the mini market.

"Here you go."

"Thanks! Bye hobi see you later."

Then you take a walk around the park while finishing your soya milk.

-

Hoseok's eyes didn't left you as soon as you were out from the door. He pick up his phone, sending a message almost robotically reporting to him.

 He pick up his phone, sending a message almost robotically reporting to him