5 AM

Ever since Yoongi's mother is out of the picture, Yoongi grows become an obedient child towards his father.

He's all he has.

He was six years old when his father ask him to shoot his own employee. It was the first time Yoongi ever hold a gun, his hand was shaking hence he missed and shot him right on his shoulder instead.

His father didn't say a word, grabbing Yoongi's hand and made Yoongi pull the trigger and put a bullet right between his eyebrows.

And ever since then, when normal fathers took his son to go on fishing together it was completely different for Yoongi.

It was never easy. He lost his mother figure, and his father way to show him affectionate was only by teaching him on how to survive in this world.

In the age of sixteen years old, his terms of family expanded from only his father and him to him and his six brothers -not related but yoongi takes what he can get.

He met the six of them outside of his father's funeral. His father trusted men's sons, they didn't say anything when yoongi broke down crying in the pavement. The once silence night, filled with Yoongi's wailed and whimper. It was shocking seeing how's the tough Yoongi that they know, broke down and shattered like a fragile glass.

They simply just accompanied him, no further questions ask even though it's been hours and rain were pouring down heavily.