10 AM

"So y/n! This is Taehyung, and Taehyung this is y/n." Eunbi intertwine her arms with yours.

It was an idea of hers to have a 'double date' with his boyfriend, Minjae. Taehyung shoot a smile at you, just from his gestures you can tell that he's a friendly guy. And another thing you're certain too is, he's undoubtedly very handsome.

You knew Eunbi tried to set you up with him. You wish you didn't mind about it. Taehyung is literally everything you could ever dream of for a boyfriend. But somehow you couldn't help comparing Taehyung to him. You literally couldn't focus on anything Taehyung said on you guys supposed to 'picnic date'.

It's annoying you to the core, but you can't help it. Your feelings for him were too strong, too intense that you can't just forget about him like that. He was your first love, he was your first everything.

That's why when Taehyung asked for a second date, you're shocked that you could only stare at him like a statue.

"I-I'm sorry Tae, you're a very good guy. But I just-"

"Hey, it's okay. I thought that I could shoot a shot but it's okay. There's someone else is it? I mean If I may ask, there is already someone huh?"

You fiddle around with the string bow of your sundress, "Yeah, you could say that.."

"Do I know who is it?" Taehyung lower his gaze matching yours whom staring at the ground.

"Oh, no. He didn't attend our uni." You smile at him, blush suddenly creeping down your cheeks. Taehyung only nods.

"He must be pretty special, huh? If he make someone as pretty as you head over heels over him like this." He tease you as you chuckles.

"But how come Eunbi tried to set you up to this date if you're already have a special someone?" You didn't blame Taehyung for asking that.

"We're not actually together right now, but I'm not entirely.. I'm not entirely move on from him. And I don't want to hurt you by giving you a mixed signal like that, I'm sorry Tae.."

Taehyung shrugging and cross his legs. "It's okay, I couldn't force your feelings. And It really is okay."

You feel guilty, but you cannot just fake your feelings for someone. You smile at him, and thank God that Eunbi and Minjae come at the right time. "You guys! We found a huge dandelion over there!"

-

"I did not touch a hair of hers hyung! Beside she's not completely moved on from you anyways." Still sitting on his car, Taehyung spin his knife like some toy as he balance his phone in between his shoulder and ear. "Now I bet you're smiling so wide right now."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in twenty, I might grab some burger first I'm famished- Okay! Okay! Geez how come an angel like her fell for a devil for you?"