Breaking The Ice

Feet thumped against a snowy forest floor, snow falling down in flurries of white fluffiness. Blood splattered the ground as the feet thumped along, harsh panting sounds emitting from the figure running. The person crashed into the snow, soft whimperings and pleads for help escaping their lips as they clawed at the snow, more blood dripping off of their black, multicolored bones.

They cried out in pain as someone stepped on their broken ribs and spine.

“Enough running Error, this needs to stop” another figure, obviously male from the tone of their voice, spoke. Their voice was cold and dark, menacing in a different way than usual. The black-boned skeleton that was pleading for mercy cried out as the menacing figure, Ink, the Creator, began to drag Error, the Destroyer, back down the snow covered path.

Error cried and pleaded softly as he was dragged, not wanting to be hurt anymore. He was saving everyone with his needed destruction! Why couldn't Ink see that!?

Pl-plEASe INk….SpaRe Me-” Error cried out as his skull was bashed into with Inks giant paintbrush.

“Shut up” Ink growled. “You have no room to talk destroyer” he smirked when the black-boned skeleton had shut up, head held high in triumph. Error went silent as he was dragged, tears and red crimson blood mixing together in the white snow. He silently begged in his head for someone, anyone to save him. As his fragile, bleeding and broken bones were dragged through the cold flurries of snow, he made one final call.

PLEASE! SOMEONE! ANYONE! GOD HELP ME PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

One final call. That's all he had left in him to make. But? His one final, pleading call, was actually answered. “Ink.” the voice was slow and lazy with a menacing undertone. Ink stopped in his tracks, making a few flurries of the snow kick up at his sudden stop. “Classic? Why are you here?” Ink seethed, growling out as Error smiled shakily. He didn’t care that it was Classic, as long as Classic took him away from Ink he didn’t care.

Classic looked up at the Creator in disgust. “Blueberry told us all what had happened to Error and why he needed to destroy” Classic growled out as he pointed a finger threateningly to Ink. “he saves us, and I can’t listen to his cries of mercy anymore.” Classic glared, his right eye flaring up in blue wisps of magic. Ink jumped back just in time as Classic threw a bone attack at him. “What the hell!? Classic stop this now!” he huffed, throwing Error against a tree harshly, making said skeleton whine in pain as his body was moved.

Classic only stayed silent as he started to walk towards Ink, more flurries of snow kicking up at the movement. Ink growled, throwing purple chain paint at Classic wich the original skeleton easily dodged. He teleported behind the wretched Creator and punched him in the back of the skull, punching through the bone and into his skull.

Ink choked on the words he was going to yell, falling to his knees in pure agony as his skull was broken into. He wasn’t like Error, he didn’t have a high pain tolerance, quite the opposite in fact. Ink struggled to stand again as he threw up a bit of blood.

Classic took his chance and rushed over to Error who was crying up at him happily, trying to sit up. “Th-THaNK YO-” Classic cut him off by putting a finger over his mouth. “Dont talk” he cooed softly to the broken skeleton. “Save your strength for now ok? Lets get you out of here and away from him.” Classic cooed to him more, gently lifting the skeleton into his hold and teleporting off, leaving Ink in the snow, literally.