The Fight Of The Originals

Classic fell down into a snow poff after hours of searching for Error and his mom. He was tired, well, more tired than normal at least. The whole gang had been searching for hours, they even asked some of the other sanses to see if they knew or saw anything, but all they got was blanks. 

Dust had stopped searching after hour two, and Cross had just been stealing chocolate from all the Underfell timelines, so overall everyone was pretty worn out. 

Classic hauled himself up and was about to turn around and head home when he saw a brown structure. He lit up. ‘Dads lab! I forgot to ask him if he knew anything about Errors disappearance!’ he thought, as he began to jog to the structure in the distance, a big grin on his face.

As Classic neared the cabin he saw Gaster sitting in a chair with a computer in his lap. “Dad!” Classic called as he neared, making Gaster jump.

Gaster mentally cursed, plastering a smile on his face. “Hello Sans, what can I do for you?” he knew what Classic wanted, and he had the answers, but do you really think he was gonna tell the truth?

“Error went missing and Blue, Nightmares gang and I are looking for him, do you know anything?” Classic asked, tilting his head in curiosity. “Nope, I don't know anything, I didn't even know that Error was missing!” he easily lied. The lie would have worked too if Vediovous hadn’t have come out right then. “MastEr? LunCh iS ReAdY, COmE InSiDe BEfoRe IT GetS coLD” Vediovous said, before he finally spotted Classic. 

Classic and Vediovous just stared at each other for a bit, before Classic finally spoke, going starry-eyed. “Your Errors mom aren’t you? Do you know where he is? Did you take him away from Ink??” Classic started asking Vediovous a bunch of questions, and Vediovous was about to answer, but before he could get a single word out, Gaster slapped him, hard. “Don’t answer those questions 0-0” he growled lowly, making Classic step back in confusion. 

Classic looked up at Gaster in shock. “Leave Sans” he growled lowly. Classic didn’t understand until he saw a tired and confused Error peaking out from the front door. His sockets went blank. “So...your sided with Ink...huh dad?” his smile became strained as he looked up at his father. 

Gaster looked unimpressed. “Of course im sided with Ink. what, you think i would side with my own sons?” Gaster cackled, throwing a bone attack at Classic. Classic’s mind went blank. ‘Sons…? Wait…’ he blushed a deep blue, barely avoiding Gasters attack. ‘If Errors my brother….im in love with my brother!? Eh...ask about it later Sans..’ he shook himself out of his thoughts, summoning a blaster and shooting the beam at Gaster.

Gaster smirked, clapping his hands twice. “Why not fight someone you’ve fought before...hmm~?” Classic tilted his head until he saw Error shoot out of the cabin and make a wall of his strings in front of Gaster to block the blaster's attack. Classic took a step back until he saw that Error was crying. ‘Hes being controlled..’ Classic figured out. 

Classic walked past Error, who ran to his mother as soon as Gaster let him. Gaster offered his hand. “Come on son, join me, fight with Ink and I in destroying Error once in for all and protecting the multiverse.” Gasters smirk widened and Error stared at Classic in betrayal as Classic offered his hand back out to shake Gaster's hand before he slapped his father in the face. “Turn my back on someone i love? The one who protects us all? Your nuts!” Classic stated, summoning a bone and slicing at Gaster.

Gaster growled, actually getting hit by the attack. “Fine...you had your chance..” Gaster glared at Classic as he launched forward, a bone in each hand. 

And so the fight began. Punches were thrown, blasters shot, bones impaled. 

Vediovous had taken Error inside and locked the front door, not wanting his precious son to get hurt. 

Gaster huffed and panted, trying to catch his breath. He fell to his knees, defeated. He was much older than Sans, and he didn’t have nearly enough magic to keep up a fight. 

Sans walked up to Gaster. “Give up dad?” Sans offered his hand out to his defeated father with a soft smile. “Join the good side dad” Gaster looked up at Sans, shakily standing up. He kicked Sans down. “Never” he growled lowly, teleporting away.

Sans sighed, getting up and dusting himself off as he walked back to the cabin. He knocked on the door, and after a few seconds, Vediovous opened it after seeing who it was. “WheRe IS MasteR?” he asked, closing and locking the door as Sans walked in. 

Sans ignored the ‘master’ part. “Gone, hopefully for good” he grumbled, sitting down on the couch before getting hugged tightly by Error, who was crying in happiness. “Oh tHanK yOU ClasSic! MasTer iS tHaNKfuLlY goNe...anD Im Not LonelY anYmORe!” Error smiled up at Sans and looked over at his mom who was celebrating his freedom from Gaster after 64 long years.

Sans lifted Error up into his lap, holding him close with a sigh, as he finally relaxed. he noticed the baby belly, noticed it was Inks kid, and almost killed it on reflexes alone. Error looked at him, shocked. Sans only kissed Errors face. “Sorry! Noticed it was Inks kid and just reacted…” he looked away in slight shame, almost fainting when Error kissed his cheek. “iTs Ok” he smiled, resting a hand on his baby belly as the little soul swirled around, curious about Sans. 

Sans then smiled brightly and took his phone out, beginning to text the others that he had found Error. “Im just glad your alright Error…” he held Errors hand.

-at the very edge of the multiverse-

Ink frowned at the monster before him. “You got beat...by Classic!?” he burst out laughing as Gaster glared at him, bandaging himself up. “Fuck off! On the bright side...i know how we can bait Error into a trap” he smirked as Ink looked over at him now, smirking along with him.