Making A Scene

Blue and Classic shot immediately, rushing over to Nightmare, Blue bouncing on his heels in excitement. “You did!?” Blue exclaimed as Classic looked like he was about to cry in happiness. “Wh-where is he!? I-is he ok!?” Classic stuttered out, his hands shaking as he held them together. 

Nightmare sighed, shaking his head. “Thats the thing...I don't know ...I only know that he’s at my old castle...with Ink and my damned treacherous brother…” he growled lowly towards the end of his sentence. Classic grew determined, a determined gleam entering his eyes. “Well what are we waiting for then? Lets go find him!” with that, Nightmare opened a portal and all three skeletons jumped through the portal, going after their beloved forced destroyer, to go bring him back. 

-with Error- 

Error was curled up in the corner of the basement, trying to relax as he rubbed his swollen belly. He was...actually kind of excited to be a mother, he was just worried about all the stress he had killing the baby. It had been a few days since he was raped and impregnated, and he had actually been left alone. 

-a few days ago, after Error was raped and found out he was pregnant-

“You can’t do this Ink!” Dream snapped, glaring at the artistic skeleton standing across from him, his arms crossed and looking unamused. “Cant do what? I’m not doing anything wrong here, Dream” Ink huffed, rolling his eyes. The fucker really saw nothing wrong with what he was doing. Dream’s starry eyes turned red again. “You. just. RAPED, someone Ink. RAPE.” Ink shrugged. “Yeah, the destroyer, so what-” Dream threw himself forward and punched Ink, finally exploding. “NO ONE DESERVES THAT INK” he shouted, fists clenched. “NOT EVEN ERROR!” he yowled in rage, stomping his foot down, before storming out of the castle, he couldn’t believe Inks nerve!

-present-

After Ink and Dreams argument and Dream running away, Ink had been running around searching for Dream, trying to make things right. With Ink searching for Dream, Error finally had his chance to be alone. So he was curled up on the cold floor of the castles basement, hugging his baby belly and singing a soft lullaby that his mother always sang him, to try and calm the little soul. 

Error singing eventually calmed the soul and put himself to sleep, his bones visibly relaxing. A shiny peach portal opened up infront of Error a few minutes after he fell asleep. “HelLo SweEtIe” a soft, kind and caring, glitchy voice sounded out. “iT tOoK AwHiLe...BuT i FinaLLY foUNd YoU...mY SweET BabY BoY….” the glitchy skeleton that, was wearing a nice yellow sundress, carefully picked Error up and cradled him up against his chest, and walked back through the portal he made. 

About ten minutes later another, goopy, portal opened a few floors above the basement. “Alright boys” Nightmare called to his crew, along with Classic and Blue. “lets find our glitchy cinnamon role” 

------
Here it is guys! Ink won't die....yet.
Nobody407 ! Look! I brought Vedi in! ^^

#Errorprotectionsquad