Blankets And Pillows

Ink was still in the snow, unconscious now because of all the blood he lost, his blood staining the snow and turning it a soft pinkish color.
Inks limp body was lifted up by a familiar skeleton dressed in blue and gold. Dream was the only one who wasn't at the party everyone was throwing for Error. He couldn't even begin to describe his disgust in everyone.

How could they betray him and Ink like this? Error is a killer! That's all he'll ever be!

Dream carefully cradled Inks body was he walked through the snow. He couldn't teleport just yet as his once beloved brother had a fight with him when he tried to argue against Error being 'good' now.

-with Error and everyone-

Error was crying in happiness as he was showered in praise and apologies. Right now he was laying on a bed, now that he knew what that was, as the sanses and papyrus's fixed up his wounds.

After a few hours of that everyone had finally gone home to their AUs to reflect on the days events and get some sleep, except for one skeleton.
Classic was watching over Error in his home, yep, everyone had decided that Error would stay with Classic, well...more like Classic screaming at them all until they agreed, not that Error knew that.
He smiled down at the glitching skeleton who was curled up in a ball. He stroked his scarred cheek with a soft, loving coo. "Your safe now my love, your safe" he kissed Errors skull, continuing to watch over him.

Red starry eyes watched Classic through a window. "I will get my revenge for what you all did to Ink and I, Mark my words" the person growled, before jumping out.

Dream will get his revenge....