Epilogue

Here it is guys! The ending of Among The Stars!

Dont worry, the first chapter of Beyond The Stars will be out soon. ;3

-------

After Vediovous left, I hid Coal under the covers of the bed, and went outside. Then, I opened a portal.

“This is it, then. This is the end. After I go through here, it’s the end.” I prepared to walk through, so I could quickly assassinate Nature before she had the chance to kill me. And then, I flew back into a tree. Nature walked out of the portal, and smirked at me. “So you thought you could walk into my room, and kill me? Think again~” 

I looked up, and then stood up. “Yes, I did, But now it seems that won’t be that easy.” I summoned a hand, then another, then five more. I powered each with one magical trait, until I wielded all of the human traits. Determination, Bravery, Perseverance, Patience, Integrity, Justice, and Kindness. I was ready. 

Me and Nature stared at each other, before I threw 90 or so bones at her, followed by six blasters, an Integrity razer, and an energy blast from my left hand. She easily dodged them all, then threw her own blades, and also tried to hit me with vines from the tree behind me. I blocked all of the blades, dodged the vine, grabbing it and ripping it off the tree, before throwing it at Nature. She dodged, then smirked. “What did you hope to do with that?” Then, as she gloated, I teleported behind her and cut her arm with the razor, before locking her in place with some Patience ropes. I walked up and spat in her face. “A distraction, that’s what.” I then hit her in the face over, and over, and over, punching her again and again until my knuckles hurt. I backed up, and waited to see what she would do.

“You know, that hurt a little. But I can take a brutal beating, so you’ll have to try to kill me, not hurt me.” Nature then threw so many knives, I had to summon a shield to block them all. She then teleported behind me, and hit me in the head so hard, my skull broke. I gasped, then fell to my knees. 

Nature hit me in the spine, and then grabbed me by the neck and held me up. “Cute, you thinking you could hurt me.” Then she threw me into a tree, breaking my back, and killing me. But I refused to die. As Nature watched me start to dust, she smiled and sat down to rest. I almost scattered, almost died for good, and then I remembered. I remembered all the good times I had with Vediovous, with Error, with my friends. And I remembered what Nature had done to me. 

My wounds healed instantly, my back fixing itself. My dust recollected into my body, and I felt more power fill my bones. I was DETERMINED.

“Nature” I growled. She turned around, surprised by the sound of my voice. Infused with Determination, I said, “You’ll have to try a little harder than THAT.” 

Nature gasped, then tried to get up fast, but I was too quick. I leaped at her, throwing her into a tree, and then smashing her skull into itself. I then threw her into the ground and held her there with Patience ropes. “This is for Vediovous!” I kicked her in the skull. “This is for Error!” I kicked her again. “This is for my friends!” I kicked her again. “And this is for fun.” I hit her in the head with a sword made of determination, then threw her into a tree. 

“Stand up! Fight me!” I yelled at her. Nature suddenly smirked. Staggering to her feet and leaning against the trunk of the tree. “I can’t fight you anymore but ...I know someone who can!”

She suddenly smirked as Gaster was hit harshly from behind. The figure jumped in front of Gaster, his red mis- matched eyes and huge paintbrush giving him away instantly. 

Ink

“Hello Gaster~!” he sang out. “I can’t have you freeing Error and uncle Vediovous so…” he shot towards Gaster, swinging red paint at him with his paint brush. 

I dodged the swing, then threw Ink back and locked him in a small, temporary cage. “And stay there!” I growled. I didn’t know how he got out of the lab, but I needed to take out Nature first. 

Ink broke out of the cage with ease, and tried to hit Gaster again, but to no avail. He tried again and again, but always missed until he stopped, tired from all the fighting.

I hit Ink in the head, knocking him out instantly, and turned to Nature. . . Or at least were Nature was. I turned around quickly, and then got hit so hard in the head from a knife that it sent me tumbling. “Ow” I muttered. I stood up, and blocked the next blow from Nature with some effort. 

Nature hissed, shooting vines out at Gaster, trying to string him up against a tree. “You won’t win! I won’t let you!” she yowled in rage, swinging forward to punch and kick at Gaster. 

I blocked the attack, then retaliated with a strong right-handed uppercut, then threw Nature into a tree and threw five bones at her, then 2 Integrity razors, then an energy beam made out of determination. “DIE ALREADY!” I screamed, throwing more and more bones. 

Nature dodged most of the bones, but got hit by the razors, which pinned her into the tree. Then the determination beams hit her, ripping off one of her arms by the shoulder, and the other one hit her in the chest, which was protected by armor, so it didn’t kill her. 

I walked up slowly, then stood in front of her. “Give up now, and I’ll kill you fast and painless. Keep fighting, and I’ll kill you slowly and painfully. Your choice.” She just looked at me and smirked. “This was just an illusion. You weren’t fighting me. You were fighting a clone.” Then, right before I punched her, she disappeared. Then, out of nowhere, I was hit in the head. It sent me into the tree, and I turned around and saw Nature, in full magic armor, perfectly fine. 

“So you thought you beat me? Think again.” She smirked. Then, she hit me with a sword. I flew into the cabin wall, then I launched off of the wall at her, a sword made out of Determination, and a shield made out of kindness, in my arms. I blocked the next swing, then swung my own sword and cut off her arm. I then summoned a blaster and broke her armor. After that, I pinned her to the ground. “Give up?” I growled. 

“Never.” She spat in my face. She struggled to get free, but I cut off her head with my sword, and the battle was over. I stood up, and looked over at the cabin. “It’s over. I can finally return home. . . I can finally rest. . .” the power that fueled me ran out, and I collapsed to the ground, passing out.